Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

I didn't have the message saying 60 days, mine said ASAP, but it was a child ticket at pro rata of £75.    I'd considered donating it back to the club but thought i'd give kid cash to spend in shop instead, and of course will end up topping it up so in the end the club will win anyway.

I want to take the option where I get credit added to my card to spend in the club shop, does anyone know when it has to be spent, I want to use it to buy next season's home shirt, I don't see anywhere that states how long the credit will remain on the card.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Think most clubs are working on the same time scale.

But, it’s quite the ballache having to be in a position to give someone your card details over the phone everyday for the next 3 months though! 

Edited by NeonLeon

54 minutes ago, davetherivelinowl said:

This doesn't work for me at all. The only option that isn't greyed out is the ifollow bundle and there's no option to see more areas. The whole rebate process seems to have been made as hard to find and as difficult to achieve as possible.

Just tap the greyed out option of choice, it then turns black. 

13 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Can anyone explain why the refund process will take so long? Can't they just do it like a normal refund?

This is just a guess but if we say 10000 season ticket holders ask for a refund, if they put 5 staff on refund duty (don’t think many more than this work in the ticket office normally) each member of staff needs to process 2000 refunds. If you assume that each refund will take 10mins of the staff time then those 2000 refunds will occupy a member of staff for 42 x 8 hour working days. 

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I want to take the option where I get credit added to my card to spend in the club shop, does anyone know when it has to be spent, I want to use it to buy next season's home shirt, I don't see anywhere that states how long the credit will remain on the card.

May 2021 I believe

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Can anyone explain why the refund process will take so long? Can't they just do it like a normal refund?

Does 60 days take the club into a period where they have more income?   Unlikely I suppose given current climate.

different subject but cant find anywhere on the swfc sites what now show you how many points you have , until they changed web sites 2 weeks ago you could see how many ticket priority points you and your friends and family had. not now.  and when can we start spending these points if we choose that option off merchandise ? if we choose to have credit off swfc stuff? why is our shop shut? and toytowns open? . 

11 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

This is just a guess but if we say 10000 season ticket holders ask for a refund, if they put 5 staff on refund duty (don’t think many more than this work in the ticket office normally) each member of staff needs to process 2000 refunds. If you assume that each refund will take 10mins of the staff time then those 2000 refunds will occupy a member of staff for 42 x 8 hour working days. 

Isnt it all just done automatically through the system normally?