Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

EEAEB2A1-5B87-4DD5-B782-55D4027E1860.jpeg

AVAILABLE FROM 1PM TODAY

The Owls are pleased to confirm a range of rebate options for Season Ticket holders unable to attend the five outstanding 2019/20 home fixtures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Championship football returns this Saturday when Wednesday host Nottingham Forest behind closed doors and all paid Season Ticket holders aged 18 and over (due to iFollow terms and conditions) will have the opportunity to watch the remaining nine home and away games via the club’s live streaming service as one of the various rebate options.

In addition to this package, every over-18 Season Ticket holder will receive a £25 ticket voucher and £25 WednesdayCard points voucher redeemable in the Owls Megastore.

Alternatively, supporters can opt for a donation to the club, our youth academy or Community Programme.

Other options include credits towards future Season Tickets/matchday tickets or WednesdayCard points or a full pro rata refund from fixtures played behind closed doors

The iFollow streaming option is available now given the time sensitivity and imminent resumption of the season.

All other options will follow from Monday 29 June as we work through the sizeable task of facilitating the recent move to our new ticketing website tickets.swfc.co.uk

Supporters are reminded to visit the new site with SeatGeek and reset your password in order to select a preferred rebate option.

Option 1 – available now 

iFollow bundle (over-18s only)

Watch all nine remaining fixtures home and away live on iFollow Wednesday

£25 ticket voucher credited to your online account for Season Ticket/home match ticket

£25 WednesdayCard points voucher uploaded to your season card to spend in the Owls Megastore 

Select this option before 11.59pm on Thursday 18 June to ensure you receive the link in time to watch the Owls v Forest. 

Option 2

Donate your refund to the club and receive an iFollow code to access the remaining nine games of the season

Option 3

Donate your refund to our youth academy programme and receive an iFollow code to access the remaining nine games of the season

Option 4

Donate your refund to our Community Programme, the charitable arm of the football club and receive an iFollow code to access the remaining nine games of the season

The options below will be available from Monday 29 June for Season Ticket holders of all ages:

Option 5

The outstanding pro rata value on your Season Ticket credited with:

50% towards a future Season Ticket/home match ticket 
50% towards official SWFC merchandise at the Owls Megastore

Example

Kop Season Ticket = £455 
Pro rata value is £455 ÷ 23 x 5 = £98.91 
£45.46 credit added to your ticket account
£45.46 added in points to your Season Card

Option 6 

The outstanding pro rata Season Ticket value credited to your Season Card redeemable against official SWFC merchandise at the Owls Megastore.

Example

Kop Season Ticket = £455 
Pro rata value is £455 ÷ 23 x 5 = £98.91 to be added in points to your Season Card. 

Option 7 

The outstanding pro rata Season Ticket value credited to your online ticket account redeemable against future Season Tickets/home match tickets.

Example

Kop Season Ticket = £455 

Option 8 

The outstanding Season Ticket pro rata value refunded back to your debit or credit card.

Example

Kop Season Ticket = £455 

How to claim your rebate

All rebates must be claimed via tickets.swfc.co.uk as the Ticket Office remains closed. 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

60 days? 

Yeah that surprised me too when I received the email. No mention of it beforehand I don't believe. Also it's from the end of the rebate period whenever that is? 

Edited by TheGaffer

3 minutes ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

done mine,

slightly harder to allocate sons ticket but done in a few mins.

See how long the refund takes

Hi Dronfield, 

Did you manage to add your sons season ticket refund to the same refund application?

Or did you have to log in as him aswell?

Cheers

Adam

2 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Yeah that surprised me too when I received the email. No mention of it beforehand I don't believe. Also it's from the end of the rebate period whenever that is? 

Rebate period ends when we make it to the Premier League

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Adam1867 said:

Hi Dronfield, 

Did you manage to add your sons season ticket refund to the same refund application?

Or did you have to log in as him aswell?

Cheers

Adam

No managed to do it in the same application. I had previously linked his ticket to mine in account history

When i chose option 8 i put 2 against the tickets. On the next screen clicked re allocate and clicked assigned to and put my name against one and his on the other

• Like 1