Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

45 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Sorry to disappoint but they moved it to the end of this month so we havent even started the 60 days yet !

Is that what the Star article about a significant number of fans not letting the club know their preference was about?

If so we cant blame the club for that, the message was clear and well communicated.

17 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Is that what the Star article about a significant number of fans not letting the club know their preference was about?

If so we cant blame the club for that, the message was clear and well communicated.

I think so, it should have been done and not blaming the club but i think that is why they have extended it. Should have said in the original that option x will be applied if no order was given by such date.

• Like 1

Is Chansiri skint? Why the delay ? 

Its about principles here ...the players continue to get 1000s a week yet the hard working fans have waited months for 150 quid....mugged off bigtime.

No wonder fans have grown disillusioned and detached from it all.

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Guest Grandad
19 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Bullshit

The message was put out on the club website and tweeted

Would have cost less than £1 to write to every season ticket holder via a mailing house to give everybody notification of the options and how to claim

10 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Would have cost less than £1 to write to every season ticket holder via a mailing house to give everybody notification of the options and how to claim

Can I put you in charge of my company's direct mail marketing campaign? 

lol

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, bobness said:

lol

If I get a share of the savings

Yes

Guest Grandad
6 minutes ago, bobness said:

lol

20k x saving of 66p = £13.2k

Seriously 34p to let every single season ticket holder know that refunds are available, as well as all the other options

And not a single member of staff has to lick a stamp

Screenshot_20200818-081023_Chrome.jpg

Even better just write to the people who haven’t responded.

I’d be very surprised if any other clubs have written to fans. It’s a global pandemic I don’t see how initially using social media with links to the OS isn’t adequate? Lettering the majority that will see a tweet etc. is a waste of resource and only helps the people who aren’t patient enough to wait for a refund. 

• Like 2