Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

9 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

not working for me or i'm doing something wrong

I select 2 of number 8 on the first screen and then the second screen i'm told "the quantity of tickets owned by me exceed limit set by SWFC"

Just select add on the first screen.

2 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Just select add on the first screen.

which is what I've done

2nd screen gives me the options. I want to claim a refund so I select number 8 and set the number to one, add to basket then becomes enabled. then select that and I get a warning message to say "Quantity of tickets exceeds limit set by SWFC"

3 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

which is what I've done

2nd screen gives me the options. I want to claim a refund so I select number 8 and set the number to one, add to basket then becomes enabled. then select that and I get a warning message to say "Quantity of tickets exceeds limit set by SWFC"

Not sure then mate. They must think you're a super fan or summat.

3 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

which is what I've done

I had the same issue, i put two tickets ( mine + sons ), came up with that message " quantity" , then when i removed one item, i noticed that it had 2 items to my request, which i am guessing is both refunds, as i paid for both tickets.

Guest Manwithastick
1 hour ago, Grandad said:

60 days? 

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

Yeah that surprised me too when I received the email. No mention of it beforehand I don't believe. Also it's from the end of the rebate period whenever that is? 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

As far as I can make out the rebate period is up to 31st July 23:59 - Sept 29th 2020 is possible maximum date for the refund to appear?

And this is a real problem, particularly if like me you've chose option 7 - refund as a ticket voucher value. I didn't manage to renew during the early bird and they refused to allow me 12 hours after the deadline when I realised I'd missed it (was busy with New Year or pancake day or summat equally stupidly early in the year). I will want to renew as soon as they allow but if they don't issue the voucher value before then then option 7 will have been useless (could have taken option 8 but wanted to leave the value in the club).

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

And this is a real problem, particularly if like me you've chose option 7 - refund as a ticket voucher value. I didn't manage to renew during the early bird and they refused to allow me 12 hours after the deadline when I realised I'd missed it (was busy with New Year or pancake day or summat equally stupidly early in the year). I will want to renew as soon as they allow but if they don't issue the voucher value before then then option 7 will have been useless (could have taken option 8 but wanted to leave the value in the club).

I'd imagine the club will prioritise the likes of you - and that refunds will come at the bottom of the list

Surprised there are no donation options available to non-adult season tickets. I was going to donate the value of my grandsons pro-rata refund (which would have been quite small), but instead it only allows me to choose for him options 5- 8

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, pahowl said:

Surprised there are no donation options available to non-adult season tickets. I was going to donate the value of my grandsons pro-rata refund (which would have been quite small), but instead it only allows me to choose for him options 5- 8

You can donate it to me if you want?

Just now, chrisf said:

Are they giving rebates for kids' season tickets? Can't see the option on the site. I know it's not much, but every little helps, as they say...

Yes option 8, choose this and allocate it to him/her

Just now, pahowl said:

Yes option 8, choose this and allocate it to him/her

Cheers. I did try that but no option to allocate him came up. He's on my friends and family list, but doesn't have an email address. Would be nice if the club actually emailed instructions out!

4 minutes ago, chrisf said:

Cheers. I did try that but no option to allocate him came up. He's on my friends and family list, but doesn't have an email address. Would be nice if the club actually emailed instructions out!

I'm in same boat, I'm trying to claim option 7 for my brother and a friend, both are on my friends list but I can't see option to claim for them, both don't buy tickets online and they don't have an email address, I've always purchased there tickets. 

I've already chosen option 1 for myself other week. 

• Like 1

Just now, pahowl said:

You need to tick the box "assign owners" (right hand side half way down when you have it in your basket

EDIT: You are quite correct, I somehow missed the box despite scanning the page 10 times! Sorted, thank you.

Edited by chrisf