Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

2 minutes ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

No managed to do it in the same application. I had previously linked his ticket to mine in account history

When i chose option 8 i put 2 against the tickets. On the next screen clicked re allocate and clicked assigned to and put my name against one and his on the other

Thx Mate

Guest Grandad

As far as I can make out the rebate period is up to 31st July 23:59 - Sept 29th 2020 is possible maximum date for the refund to appear?

Guest Grandad
9 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I appear to be only getting options 1 to 6? Won’t let me scroll down to option 7 or 8

Did you enter the magic code?

33 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Yeah that surprised me too when I received the email. No mention of it beforehand I don't believe. Also it's from the end of the rebate period whenever that is? 

It stated 60 days when it asked for ID, name and contact number. 

Also been told only 2 members of the office staff are currently back off furlough, so guessing that’s why it’s going to take so long to process. 

Edited by Dezmo
  • Like 1

Done, really easy but could not see how to do 2 tickets on same application, so had to do 2 individual ones, got both confirmations by email straight away. Sort of feel bad, but times and circumstances have changed.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

10 minutes ago, Dezmo said:

It stated 60 days when it asked for ID, name and contact number. 

Also been told only 2 members of the office staff are currently back off furlough, so guessing that’s why it’s going to take so long to process. 

That’s probably why I and others didn’t get the telephone call stated in the original SWFC rebate email.

33 minutes ago, vulva said:

Easy enough but seems a bit onerous for someone then to call to arrange a refund. Why not just allow people to add card details on and the refund get processed automatically. 

I thought that.  And I know it's going to be missed call after missed call with no way of getting back in contact with them.  And it's the mrs' ticket so they'll want to talk to her and blah blah blah.

Just not bothered...

9 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

So now we have to give out our bank account details to someone over the phone to get a refund ??

I did that a few weeks ago to get a refund for some concert tickets.

12 hours later, someone is trying to use my card details to buy a £1300 phone.

6 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Can still only see the ifolllow rebate package available for me.

If you click add on the first screen you should be able to scroll to option 8 on second screen. Im on lap top though.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

I did that a few weeks ago to get a refund for some concert tickets.

12 hours later, someone is trying to use my card details to buy a £1300 phone.

Yeah mate this is what worries me.