Sheffield Wednesday open up all season ticket rebate options at 1pm

The Owls can confirm the deadline for 2019/20 Season Ticket rebates as Tuesday 1 September.

Thousands of Wednesdayites have made their selection from a range of options available since games were played behind closed doors upon the season resumption following the COVID-19 pandemic.

All Season Ticket holders have been contacted by email to ensure access to the full range of rebate options and a number are still to make their selection.

To ensure the refund process can begin, the deadline has been set in place, after which any unclaimed sums will be designated as a donation to the club’s academy.

Telephone support has been in place where possible to assist anyone not conversant with the online rebate system and the Ticket Office reopened earlier this month between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Saturday.

The club would like to issue a vote of thanks to all Season Ticket holders who have made their selections.

CLICK HERE if you are yet to decide your option and HERE for full details on how to reset your password to access our new ticketing website.

The process of actioning refunds will begin after 1 September in line with the 60-day period previously communicated. Supporters will be contacted individually by a member of the Ticket Office team.

Those who opted for rebates in retail points have had their season cards uploaded with the relevant amount which can be redeemed in the Owls Megastore or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

Supporters who selected ticket vouchers will have their accounts credited accordingly when sales resume.

Thank you once more for your patience as we continue to navigate circumstances outside of the club’s control.

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

I understand that the deadline has been extended to allow people to make their choice having not done so.  But why can't they start paying back those who have?  Is it that it's easier to do it in bulk when they've got ALL the details?

They claim all season ticket holders will be getting a call individually - so I don't think they'll be doing it in bulk

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

A call from Chansiri himself, or Paxo? 

*Phone rings*

"สวัสดีเรากำลังโทรไปถามว่าคุณยังต้องการเงินคืนหรือยินดีที่จะบริจาคให้กับ Academy คุณมีเวลา 5 วินาทีในการตอบ "

"Tha what?"

*CLICK*

*In ticket office*

"He's happy to donate it to the Academy. NEXT"

Absolute p*sstake. I've had a 20% pay cut, been furloughed for 4 weeks on top of that and am currently up for redundancy along with many others. 

They have had my money for next season already, which is looking increasingly likely I won't be able to attend. Yet I'm expected to wait from June until November for approximately 120 quid whilst they pay players 1000's per week, some for refusing to play. They could have furloughed Fletcher, Foristieri, Westwood and Hutch and have enough change left from the pot to refund fans immediately. Seriously thinking next season can do one as well and I'll ask for a refund ASAP as I paid for it the credit card luckily. 

Know others can afford to let their money sit and I'm in a sort of unique case but if I was returning a shirt or cinema tickets I wouldn't be expected to wait months for the funds to be back in my account. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Absolute p*sstake. I've had a 20% pay cut, been furloughed for 4 weeks on top of that and am currently up for redundancy along with many others. 

They have had my money for next season already, which is looking increasingly likely I won't be able to attend. Yet I'm expected to wait from June until November for approximately 120 quid whilst they pay players 1000's per week, some for refusing to play. They could have furloughed Fletcher, Foristieri, Westwood and Hutch and have enough change left from the pot to refund fans immediately. Seriously thinking next season can do one as well and I'll ask for a refund ASAP as I paid for it the credit card luckily. 

Know others can afford to let their money sit and I'm in a sort of unique case but if I was returning a shirt or cinema tickets I wouldn't be expected to wait months for the funds to be back in my account. 

the only players who refused to play were those who's contracts had finished and therefore were no longer being paid by the club

Just now, Ian said:

the only players who refused to play were those who's contracts had finished and therefore were no longer being paid by the club

There were certain players who quite clearly were not going to be used and therefore could have been furloughed.

Hutch and foriestieri a prime example 

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

I won't give you a flippant, clever t wat reply. Feel for you

I'm pretty sure your case isn't an isolated one - and as furlough monies run out there will be many others in your situation.  Its a pity our club, owned as it is by a billionaire with unlimited funds to invest in the club if only he was allowed by the EFL - can't refund monies in a timely fashion to supporters who have been incredibly loyal and patient.

21 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I won't give you a flippant, clever t wat reply. Feel for you

I'm pretty sure your case isn't an isolated one - and as furlough monies run out there will be many others in your situation.  Its a pity our club, owned as it is by a billionaire with unlimited funds to invest in the club if only he was allowed by the EFL - can't refund monies in a timely fashion to supporters who have been incredibly loyal and patient.

Bloody I forgot iv been on furlough since march gi us money back

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

I'm very similar to you.

I'm hoping to use any of the unused matches for the season coming to be put towards the season after's season ticket, otherwise I will probably have a hard decision to make.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

PFA would love that

Pity those Arsenal workers don't have someone similar backing them. 

I'm not one for footballers need to get into the real world or anything like that. They are in a privileged position for a reason. I just think when clubs look to the future then it will be us fans that are still going to be pumping money in as we have done for a century and a half. Look after number 1 as the saying goes.