Guest Bulgaria

Top man is Atty, be a sad day when he leaves.

If he ever came back to Hillsborough with another team he would get a cracking reception from us.

Says everything.

I'll be perfectly happy if his contract is renewed for next year. Obviously on the understanding he's a squad player who will be used in certain situations. Similar to Pelupessy, certainly not a starter but a useful player to have as an option in specific situations.

Basically like special teams in the NFL.

• Like 2

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Stay until the end of the season fair enough but for me we shouldn’t give him a new contract. Time to move him on. 

For what he does in the situation we were in today or if we're a goal down and we go more direct like Brizzle did for the last 20 it's good to have him on the bench. Before the Nuhui slaters hang him out to dry make sure theirs a better alternative that we can afford. We are in the free transfer and loan market next season. 

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, Dunkstar said:

I'll be perfectly happy if his contract is renewed for next year. Obviously on the understanding he's a squad player who will be used in certain situations. Similar to Pelupessy, certainly not a starter but a useful player to have as an option in specific situations.

Basically like special teams in the NFL.

Nuhui definitely, Pelupessy should have not have had the option triggered. 

5 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Love the bloke.

Limited ability especially pace but ask any defender and they hate marking him....for me a very useful impact sub that has proven time amd time again he can change games when coming on.

5 hours ago, s63owl said:

Completely agree, must be a nightmare for defenders when you are tiring, facing a fresh Nuhiu pushing and shoving you, he is a really good option to have for the last 15-20 minutes. 

I suspect most defenders are quite happy to see Nuhiu come on.  They know exactly what to expect - will never be closed down quickly when in possession or be troubled for pace by runs in behind them.

• Like 1

Adthe?.....Funnily enough was there at Ashton Gate....Sat on the bench, uncomplaining....Got called on, did his bit for 20 minutes....

Where were the hero's?...Forestieri dieting, Hutch and Westwood mumping..Fletch not wanting to get injured

Do we need better...course we f.ookin' do...that goes for the whole squad...We have what we have..and at least nuhiu is up for a game of football when others are sulking and bottling it.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest gizowl
5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Adthe?.....Funnily enough was there at Ashton Gate....Sat on the bench, uncomplaining....Got called on, did his bit for 20 minutes....

Where were the hero's?...Forestieri dieting, Hutch and Westwood mumping..Fletch not wanting to get injured

Do we need better...course we f.ookin' do...that goes for the whole squad...We have what we have..and at least nuhiu is up for a game of football when others are sulking and bottling it.

Absolutely spot on, but what's not sinking in with some on here is for the foreseeable we're recruiting from the loan  and free market so I'd be careful what they wish for. 

22 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I suspect most defenders are quite happy to see Nuhiu come on.  They know exactly what to expect - will never be closed down quickly when in possession or be troubled for pace by runs in behind them.

Always love these wild inaccurate speculations.

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Every single manager in this division has said otherwise

And everyone of the many managers we've had since he arrived at Hillsborough. He's obviously never going to "win" us promotion, but a very useful squad player and as you say, lots of opposition managers have commented on how he creates their teams problems.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

Wickham was running on fumes and losing the ball constantly towards the end. Atdhe plugged the leak when he came on. 

He has a part to play that others can't or probably, more significantly, are unwilling to play. 

Deal or no deal? On the right terms it's a deal for me.

Precisely.

Cant see Wickham playing much more than 45 mins v West Brom. He was done.