2 minutes ago, heppers said:

I agree. A poor mans Peter Crouch. I like him. Use him wisely and he is a real asset. His attitude is wonderful. Deserves more respect.

I've always liked Nuhiu. One thing that always gets said about him is he's got a great attitude.

But....I really start to question this now, when he's been here 7 years and first time he's looked in shape is a month before his contract is up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

Why I disagree with this is that the bloke has so much more he could give, he never does, not clever enough

with gaining or giving away fouls, not using his height to full advantage, has beautiful ball skills which are not seen

enough of,

he flatter's to deceive.

So he gives to the best of his ability? 

1 minute ago, deaks1984 said:

I've always liked Nuhiu. One thing that always gets said about him is he's got a great attitude.

But....I really start to question this now, when he's been here 7 years and first time he's looked in shape is a month before his contract is up.

You do have a point.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Imagine the player Forestieri would be if he had the same attitude as Nuhiu. 

Hope he plays and bangs in hatrick. 

Imagine the player Nuhiu would be if he had the same ability as Forestieri.

Hope he doesn't fall over his laces too often.

57 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Love the bloke.

Limited ability especially pace but ask any defender and they hate marking him....for me a very useful impact sub that has proven time amd time again he can change games when coming on.

Bang on TM.

Lets see how much pace he has now he’s lost 6 stone.

Watch him fly... 

Monkmanface

I'll never forgive him for that goal he scored when he dribbled it from the corner in the last minute and tonked it into the top corner. 

Ruined my lesson to my daughter about game management and running the clock down. 

"Watch him use his body to shield the ball... eh... what's he... BOOOOOM" 

Edited by Hotten Owl
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Love the bloke.

Limited ability especially pace but ask any defender and they hate marking him....for me a very useful impact sub that has proven time amd time again he can change games when coming on.

Ah, that old myth.......can you share say, half a dozen, of these time and time again occasions

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s63owl said:

Completely agree, must be a nightmare for defenders when you are tiring, facing a fresh Nuhiu pushing and shoving you, he is a really good option to have for the last 15-20 minutes. 

It’s not a nightmare though is it because as we’ve constantly seen, getting a cheap free kick for a push or shove is just what you want as a defender

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, heppers said:

I agree. A poor mans Peter Crouch. I like him. Use him wisely and he is a real asset. His attitude is wonderful. Deserves more respect.

What is wonderful about his attitude.....and how does it differ from the majority of other players?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Ah, that old myth.......can you share say, half a dozen, of these time and time again occasions

Knew this thread would make you pop up with your hatred of anything positive about Nuhiu.

• Like 1

Guest gizowl

So Ian and Sally cinnamon what are we going to slate Nuhui for today?, played a perfect subs roll today like he does on a regular basis ,a good option to have on the bench. 

1 hour ago, gizowl said:

So Ian and Sally cinnamon what are we going to slate Nuhui for today?, played a perfect subs roll today like he does on a regular basis ,a good option to have on the bench. 

Should have come on after 70 mins. Wickham had gone and could no longer hold up play.

Nuhiu gave midfielders an outlet.

7 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Should have come on after 70 mins. Wickham had gone and could no longer hold up play.

Nuhiu gave midfielders an outlet.

Someone will use that as ammo against him. If he was better/more mobile Monk would have brought him on sooner.

Thought he was excellent when he came on, held the ball up fantastically, can't remember him giving it away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Knew this thread would make you pop up with your hatred of anything positive about Nuhiu.

Ignore him.

This is the guy that earnestly claims Forestieri at his best is better than Waddle and Di Canio.

Not Booth.

Not Cresswell.

Not Humphreys.

Let me repeat...

WADDLE.

and

DI CANIO.

:laugh:

• Haha 1