Guest domSWFC

Imagine the player Forestieri would be if he had the same attitude as Nuhiu. 

Hope he plays and bangs in hatrick. 

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Love the bloke.

Limited ability especially pace but ask any defender and they hate marking him....for me a very useful impact sub that has proven time amd time again he can change games when coming on.

Completely agree, must be a nightmare for defenders when you are tiring, facing a fresh Nuhiu pushing and shoving you, he is a really good option to have for the last 15-20 minutes. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, s63owl said:

Completely agree, must be a nightmare for defenders when you are tiring, facing a fresh Nuhiu pushing and shoving you, he is a really good option to have for the last 15-20 minutes. 

Yeah but it stops us playing our lovely one-touch patient build-up slick passing style when he plays.

Hang on. Let me think that one thru.

• Haha 6

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Other than being our second highest goalscorer at Sheffield Wednesday currently

It's like south stand werther's, doesn't make em the best boiled sweet just cos there the second highest seller, after

bassets allsorts, does it.

Guest mkowl
3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Highest swfc goal scorer in the last decade.

legend.

I think that highlights an issue 

7 minutes ago, daleblue said:

It's like south stand werther's, doesn't make em the best boiled sweet just cos there the second highest seller, after

bassets allsorts, does it.

Bit sick making an ageist related joke after taking so much offence to it the other day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Bit sick making an ageist related joke after taking so much offence to it the other day

No offence was taken, just decided to be a devils advocate.

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Love the bloke.

Limited ability especially pace but ask any defender and they hate marking him....for me a very useful impact sub that has proven time amd time again he can change games when coming on.

I agree. A poor mans Peter Crouch. I like him. Use him wisely and he is a real asset. His attitude is wonderful. Deserves more respect.

• Like 4

Just now, heppers said:

I agree. A poor mans Peter Crouch. I like him. Use him wisely and he is a real asset. His attitude is wonderful. Deserves more respect.

Why I disagree with this is that the bloke has so much more he could give, he never does, not clever enough

with gaining or giving away fouls, not using his height to full advantage, has beautiful ball skills which are not seen

enough of,

he flatter's to deceive.