MORGAN FOX - Megathread

If he’s off then fair play to him. He doesn’t owe us anything. Can’t understand why he wouldn’t extend for a month to see the season out though especially if he gets on well with Monk.

All players want to do is play football. Ok he could get injured but players don’t go into games thinking that. He can get injured in training or running around his house.

• Like 1

“It (the boos) is what it is. It is their opinion but I am fighting for the team and always give my all. I know I am good enough to play football here and hopefully I prove that,” Fox told the Star, holding his head high.

“It is part of football. You have to be tough skinned. Of course, they (the fans) pay their money to come and watch us and are entitled to their opinion.

“I am going to carry on doing my bit for the team and putting my body on the line. I will always give 100 per cent.”

Owlstalk Shop

Ebmte8tXgAUZSts.jpg

This is Morgan Fox

This is a player who was getting absolutely ripped to bits when it was announced he was in todays squad

This is the player who played a part in our three points today

This is his reaction at the end of the match to getting those three points

• Like 7

Owlstalk Shop

Fox is a good player, 26, 150 appearances in the championship, versatile in a couple of positions and left footed.

He will move to a good club and certain fans will inevitably find someone else to hound out of the club

I wish him all the best, personally, and the fact Monk trusted him to play today shows Fox's professionalism rather than Monks desperation

Good luck Morgan

• Like 2
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ebmte8tXgAUZSts.jpg

This is Morgan Fox

This is a player who was getting absolutely ripped to bits when it was announced he was in todays squad

Doesn't look like a man who wouldnt sign a 8 game extension does it. 

Something really strange about this.

I got a feeling he may sign a three year contract in the next couple of days.

• Like 1

Definitely didn’t look like a player who didn’t want to be here when he came on, If I was a betting man I’d say Monk is on the phone to DC tonight asking him to sort it out 

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ebmte8tXgAUZSts.jpg

This is Morgan Fox

Reminds me of when I moved in with the Mrs. As soon as she realised my poo face was the same as my sex face the magic was over.

• Haha 1