MORGAN FOX - Megathread

Megan Fox

Dog turd excuse for a pro footballer that got lucky when we brought him here.

An absolute quim who can't defend, or play football, and who the usual bottom lickers on here and twitter worshipped after he had one or two acceptable games for us. Just showing what a lot of know nowts we have supporting us, probably the same people who think that Portuguese bull51it artist was the second coming of fat judas Ron.

Good riddance to him, he was a liability and it baffles me how he ever made it as a pro. All I can think is that he must have a wonderful soft mouth.

Bye bye Megan, mind the door doesn't hit you on the way out.

26 minutes ago, victorturner said:

He has at least become capable of doing his job, which is not true of many on the field on Saturday. He deserves credit. W eco not know why he will not sign for the extension yet

No he hasn't and he deserves no credit.

Want him out the door ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Megan Fox

An absolute quim who can't defend, or play football, and who the usual bottom lickers on here and twitter worshipped after he had one or two acceptable games for us. Just showing what a lot of know nowts we have supporting us, probably the same people who think that Portuguese bull51it artist was the second coming of fat judas Ron.

Good riddance to him, he was a liability and it baffles me how he ever made it as a pro. All I can think is that he must have a wonderful soft mouth.

You in or out then ?

Or are you gonna sit on the fence for the rest of your life?

I fear the latter .

• Haha 5

Guest Ash76

Off to Norwich, can't blame him after the way our fans have treat him.

Funny how he's only supposed to be L1 standard but about to sign for a PL team

All the best Morgan

Went from absolutely one of our worst ever signings to become acceptable in a poor side.  No way good enough to defend against a good championship attack but if its to be League 1 I guess he'd do.  Not bothered if he doesn't stay, plenty of journeymen like him around for peanuts.

• Like 1

Improved recently and I wish him the best but if we‘re honest Fox should be replaceable without much difficulty. Won’t be remembered with any real fondness and other than this season out of his 4 at the club he hasn’t contributed much. Fox wouldn’t get a game at left back for my Scottish team Hearts who are now in the Scottish Championship

17 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

All the best Morgan

PL Team?  Did you see their non-performance the other day?  They've given up. If Fox goes there, he'll never play a PL game because he can't play for them until next season when they're back in the Championship.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steelman said:

Megan Fox

Good to see objectivity is alive and well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He will be easily replaced. It was almost like watching one of your nearest and dearest play hoping he would have at least a steady game to prevent the crowd getting on his case. Like many of our team you never knew what you were going to get and if they were steady you came away with some sort of relief. It would be nice to have a squad of players pushing each other for a starting place that played as a team. 

• Thanks 1

Is it a coincidence that fox improvement has coincided with out worst season for ages. Maybe he looked crap in a good team but ok in a crap team. If we can’t find a better left back on a free I will be proper angry mad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Plonk said:

Is it a coincidence that fox improvement has coincided with out worst season for ages. Maybe he looked crap in a good team but ok in a crap team. If we can’t find a better left back on a free I will be proper angry mad. 

Dont get angry put name down for the trials in Hillsborough Park. You never know and we can have divisive threads on the merits of Plonk's ability at left back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ash76 said:

All the best Morgan

I doubt they will be a PL team when he plays his first game for them if he does he to them 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ian_D said:

PL Team?  Did you see their non-performance the other day?  They've given up. If Fox goes there, he'll never play a PL game because he can't play for them until next season when they're back in the Championship.

If he's going to Norwich, that's a better berth than SWFC at the moment, even if they are relegated

• Like 1

12 hours ago, millo said:

If you know so much please tell us the club who have offered him a few more pounds. Unless, of course, you don't know because it's a made up story.

Logic suggests that he'd stay at SWFC, if offered a contract, unless he was offered more money elsewhere...or for some other reason that escapes me at the moment