MORGAN FOX - Megathread

10 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

There is that, and i suppose he'll have the comfort of parachute payments to keep him happy too.

And maybe a better chance of promotion the following season back up there. You have to admit that the future for Norwich at this moment looks more rosy than it does for us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, runningaround said:

None taken 😌

Just think with the financial position we are in we need to either play Penney now or spend same, if not more, to replace 

I think if we are playing 3 centre backs then we have the perfect wing back in reach with Penney as backup. Reach is so underrated when played simply on the left instead of down the middle or rhs

I have no problem him leaving 

He has no commitment to the club 

If he has a new club with better wages good luck to him 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Decent player , wrongly vilified by our stupid fan base . Can’t blame him for looking for a better club 

He probably wasn’t treated by our fans how he should have been. Decent player, yeah he’s ok, and we need decent players in our squad given how our budgets are going to be in future, but a competent full back shouldn’t be too hard to find. We offered him a contract and he turned it down which he is within his rights to do. We move on.

We can thank him for his service but Fox really isn’t someone that we should be massively upset at losing. What legacy at the club did he leave? Is anyone going to be devastated and thinking “we should definitely have kept him”? No.

I’d like to see us go down the Bundesliga II route again with more players like Börner or find players from similar European leagues. I think we could probably get an upgrade and better value for money on wages too. It’s a buyers market at the moment so the club should have plenty of choice.

On 24/06/2020 at 17:31, @owlstalk said:

FOX.jpg

MORGAN FOX - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

So Morgan Fox has turned down Sheffield Wednesday's latest contract offer and will be leaving the club.

The player that went from the boo boy's favourite target to a solid left back who improved season on season

Are you sad to see him go? What were your memories of him? Did he turn your opinion around? 

One half good season In what 3/4 years? He shall not be missed by me.

Guest Therealrealist
On 27/06/2020 at 09:09, helmut_rooster said:

One half good season In what 3/4 years? He shall not be missed by me.

Same..big time

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

FOX.jpg

Fox has travelled to Bristol City and could feature

He’s decided he doesn’t want to be here and shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team squad.

He will fully know that an injury now could jeopardise any potential move, is he going to be giving 100% and flying into 50/50s or is he going to have his next move in the back of his mind?

I’d be tempted to say the latter.

Edited by TrickyTrev