THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 minute ago, striker said:

Don't get your knickers in a twist people, the verdict isn't in the public domain yet so nothing we can do about it anyway. 

We do know, if it puts the club in danger of relegation DC will move heaven and earth to appeal.

Let's concentrate on not losing at QPR tomorrow first. 

If only we could influence it Mr S. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cbirks said:

I clearly have forgotten, if I was ever aware, remind me? 

Some years ago Leeds were going down to L1. They were relegated or near enough, so they went into admin. Took the points deduction because they knew they were going down anyway. Started the following season zero debt and zero point deduction. 

EFL saw that as unfair, in effect they hadn’t been penalised. So they changed the rules. 

3 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Some years ago Leeds were going down to L1. They were relegated or near enough, so they went into admin. Took the points deduction because they knew they were going down anyway. Started the following season zero debt and zero point deduction. 

EFL saw that as unfair, in effect they hadn’t been penalised. So they changed the rules. 

Yes, that does ring a bell. And would certainly make me want to change the rules. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Leicester twice and leeds played the system well 

No they didn't. 

Didn't they go into administration at half time during the last game of the season when they had no chance of staying up?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howards back said:

I wonder if Nick will be rooting for us tomorrow. After 3 weeks in our employ we should be his best clients 

No he's miffed with DC, he's told him he's already paid him, it was in the 2017/18 accounts.

• Haha 3