THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I-FOLLOW  FAQs extended;

Q) I am trying to register for iFollow, but my email address is not being recognised.

Apple / iPhone users - there is a known issue with users who are attempting to register for iFollow using the Safari browser. Please try again, using Google Chrome or Firefox if possible.

You may have already registered an iFollow account. Please try and reset your password using the link on iFollow.

You could also try registering an account with an alternative email address if you have one.

Q) I have my codes, but I’m still having trouble logging into iFollow. How do I contact iFollow support?

If you are having trouble logging in, or with other aspects of iFollow – please contact the iFollow support team by email (iFollow@efl.com)

Q) Can I access iFollow on more than one device?

It is possible to access iFollow on more than one device, but NOT at the same time. If you wish to use an alternative device, you will need to log out of iFollow on the original device, before logging in again. You will not need to enter your promo code a second time.

Q) Will I have access to all iFollow content with my Season Ticket holders code?

You will have access to live matches and ‘Freemium’ content. Supporters may query the issue that they cannot see certain types of VOD content (premium). This is normal and expected. Live games will be available

Q) Can I use a Smart TV to watch the matches?

iFollow is not available on Smart TVs. Please use a laptop, tablet, or smart phone using your club’s iFollow app from the relevant app store.

Q) I don’t qualify for a code, but I’d still love to watch the match! How do I do that?

78 out of the remaining games will be available to watch on iFollow / club streaming services as pay-per-view, costing £10 per match, including Wednesday v Forest this weekend.

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Yea, and I phoned them up this morning..lady was really helpful.

My account had my brothers email connected with it and they just changed it to mine.

Hope I don't have to phone them again tommorrow.

Fingers crossed for you mate

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

16 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Best method purchase an Amazon Firestick currently £19.99:they are a handy little device that plugs into the side of your TV via HDMI they will allow you to watch various apps from Netflix to BBC iPlayer you can then use this device to watch I-FOLLOW on the TV via their browser called SILK 

Other methods like a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV will also work.

Anyone with an iPhone iPad should go throw it in the bin and climb in with it! 

If you have a Smart Tv can you just do it straight through the TV?

57 minutes ago, Think tank said:

If you have a Smart Tv can you just do it straight through the TV?

No. IFollow don't have a smart TV app and don't allow you to cast properly to screens. There's only workarounds like using a laptop/HDMI, or to screen mirror from phone/tablet to your TV - which reduces the screen size and quality. Laptop is probably the best option. 

35 minutes ago, owlsfan_72 said:

No. IFollow don't have a smart TV app and don't allow you to cast properly to screens. There's only workarounds like using a laptop/HDMI, or to screen mirror from phone/tablet to your TV - which reduces the screen size and quality. Laptop is probably the best option. 

I have just attempted to watch highlights through Google Chromecast but it doesn't give you the pop up box on your phone to cast it , anyone able to watch through chrome?

15 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So, I can get my iPad to mirror to my TV no problem through my Apple TV box but when it comes to iFollow its audio only.

What do I need? Or do I need an HDMI lead to view via the laptop?

I'm no good with Apple products (except cider) 

Have you seen the @owlstalk post on page 6? Try that and see if it works. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

I have just attempted to watch highlights through Google Chromecast but it doesn't give you the pop up box on your phone to cast it , anyone able to watch through chrome?

IFollow won't let you cast properly. Have yo use a workaround. 

What device are you using? If Apple try following the @owlstalk advice on page 6. If Android, do you have a cast option in the pull down menu at the top of the phone. I'm using a OnePlus phone and just click that option. Works with Chrome and the iFollow app. 

4 minutes ago, owlsfan_72 said:

IFollow won't let you cast properly. Have yo use a workaround. 

What device are you using? If Apple try following the @owlstalk advice on page 6. If Android, do you have a cast option in the pull down menu at the top of the phone. I'm using a OnePlus phone and just click that option. Works with Chrome and the iFollow app. 

I've got an android phone , can watch you tube etc through Chromecast.

No cast option on drop down menu on phone , trying through tablet now also android to cast.

1 hour ago, owlsfan_72 said:

Cheers 👍

8 minutes ago, Watto said:

I've got an android phone , can watch you tube etc through Chromecast.

No cast option on drop down menu on phone , trying through tablet now also android to cast.

I've got an Android tablet and an iPhone. Couldn't cast to Chromecast using any browser including Chrome on either. Best solution if you have it is the Amazon Firestick or Fire TV using the Amazon Silk browser. Works well.

Thanks to Frank Lucas I think was for this top tip.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mark.flem said:

I'm not the best with technology so was wondering if anyone can help. I wanted to stream through my TV if possible. It is an LG smart TV, with a browser, is it possible? Or can I stream using an X-Box or PS4? 

Failing that I have a Firestick I haven't a clue how to use & an ipad as back up. 

Any help appreciated.

Hi there, the TV browser unfortunately doesn't work but since you have a firestick your half way there just plug it in to your HDMI on the TV navigate to search and type SILK it should fetch up it's Amazon browser just enter this link swfc.co.uk/ifollowsth and enter your code it should light up green underneath code valid scroll underneath to complete order and the necessary steps then just sign-in/register and bobs your uncle! 

• Like 2