THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

10 minutes ago, Littleowl74 said:

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but when I try to register it says email address not available. Have tried different ones and emailed them so awaiting reply but just wondered if anyone had this and got it sorted. Why is nothing ever straight forward. 😰

Just had the same happen to me, e mailed and heard nothing back.

1 minute ago, Paul G Wisbech Owl said:

Just had the same happen to me, e mailed and heard nothing back.

Re register mate under a different e mail address. I still haven’t had password re set email back from yesterday so just started again from scratch & worked immediately as a new account.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

CHECK YOUR IFOLLOW IS WORKING

Don't leave it and log on just before kickoff tomorrow because there will be niggles you'll need to sort out

Check your setup, test your cables, test your streaming

I need 1 first and no bugger answering at club all afternoon.

48 minutes ago, Littleowl74 said:

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but when I try to register it says email address not available. Have tried different ones and emailed them so awaiting reply but just wondered if anyone had this and got it sorted. Why is nothing ever straight forward. 😰

Yeah had this with my dads email address and what with him being 80+ and me working from home with a shed load to get through I thought it would be quicker to set up a new gmail account for him just to use as a login, rather than wait for iFollow to sort it out. I think we all knew they would be very busy today. I think I needed his mobile phone number, name and date of birth. I have the password to the account, so he cannot accidentally mess it up, but he can use the email address to log into his iFollow account (that I set up, again only takes a few minutes). I think he may have done something to his old email address, but my sisters and I are not sure he ever used it anyway!

I have logged on to my iFollow account and my dad's iF account using my tablet, because my dad only has a tablet and the thing I have found is that if you download the app and use that on your android device, it will not allow you to cast it to a telly, but if you just open up swfc iFollow in your web browser and log in, you are able to then cast it to a tv.

I guess you can do the same with a fire stick or similar. 

• Like 1