THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

I've not had anything for the club yet, what's email address as also need one for my son whose 18 now.

I've just been on the phone just this second to the ticket office.  Woman was brilliant.  I had it registered to my brothers email.

Give them a call on 03700 201867 (option 1)..

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

AARGH...trying to register with my code and its telling me that "my email address is unavailable"...tried other addresses and I'm getting the same message...any ideas??

I got that initially. Turns out I had an account setup on my email address. Think I did it but never actually subscribed. Anyhow, I just requested a password reset via the link for my email address. Came through in a few minutes allowing me to reset it  and I could then go through the process to setup the subscription as per the email

16 minutes ago, Lyndon said:

I got that initially. Turns out I had an account setup on my email address. Think I did it but never actually subscribed. Anyhow, I just requested a password reset via the link for my email address. Came through in a few minutes allowing me to reset it  and I could then go through the process to setup the subscription as per the email

thanks mate...got it to work by going via internet explorer rather than google chrome!

11 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

Do we know that this will definitely work for the live stream? Got it set up and it’s fine for the highlights. 

Well it seems to be registered in the account section as Android device so I see no reason why it wouldn't I tried via my TV browser first and failed this logged me in and accepted code first time it's able to watch all matches currently available so I think as it's Android based we'll be fine but of course only time will tell have faith though lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Anyone else get the message that they can’t use the (my) email?

tried 3 email addresses! 

it’s dog poo!

Try asking for a password reset on the email address it says it can't be used. I had the same. Turns out I had an account already for that email

• Like 1

Anyone having problems with password reset?

I redeemed my voucher and got it working on my laptop then tried to access it via my tablet, but it wouldn't accept the password and eventually said I must either customer service or reset the password.

The reset doesn't send a link.

I've emailed Ifollow without success

Does anyone know of any way to contact hem?

22 minutes ago, Cerdic Elesing said:

I redeemed my voucher and got it working on my laptop then tried to access it via my tablet, but it wouldn't accept the password and eventually said I must either customer service or reset the password.

Are you a new customer?

I was trying to log in but using the wrong details because I had to create an iFollow account.

4 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I've just been on the phone just this second to the ticket office.  Woman was brilliant.  I had it registered to my brothers email.

Give them a call on 03700 201867 (option 1)..

I just keep getting sorry your call cant.be completed at present, please call later.

Any other numbers/emails at all?

50 minutes ago, Cerdic Elesing said:

I had exactly the same issue. 

Already had an account, couldn't remember password. I have sent the 'reset password' 3 times (twice yesterday & once this morning), no response. 

I also e mailed their 'contact' address, explained the situation, nothing. 

In the end I have re registered using another e mail address (my icloud e mail address) & registered immediately.

Entered the code & ready to rock.

I wouldn't hang around waiting for a new password reset reply. Register under another e mail address. 

1 hour ago, Halfway-owl said:

Does anybody know if Ifollow is going to have crowd noise or whether it'll just be silent?

You know the song that Birmingham sing "poo on the Villa".

There will be a constant EFL background loop.

"We'll poo on the Wednesday"