THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

15 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Tried Chrome, firefox and explorer, no luck on any still getting code not valid

Are you copying and pasting the code? Sometimes when you copy and paste it adds either a leading or trailing space. If you are, try typing it in manually.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, A858 said:

Are you copying and pasting the code? Sometimes when you copy and paste it adds either a leading or trailing space. If you are, try typing it in manually.

Good advice that mate - didn't know that

Will add to the first post in this thread

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

On 18/06/2020 at 20:53, Lyndon said:

Somebody had put the other day that ifillow worked on Chromecast. Been trying for ages and found out by googling that it won't. Won't even work on Android tablet using Chrome as the ifollow won't play on a browser it says!!

Need an HDMI cable but got nowt to plug into in phone or tablet

I have Chromecast built into my tv and it's always worked but from a laptop.

10 minutes ago, A858 said:

Tried both with no luck

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

For those that have been successful with their code then the above screenshot is how your page will look under the iFollow > next match tab.

For others not successful in the black/grey band above it will say Buy a Video Match Pass.

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

It won't let me log on I keep getting a message saying my passcode is invalid. It waa fine yesterday 

I presume you mean password. In which case reset your password. It will send you a link via email. If you can reset now then don't log out

2 minutes ago, Twaddle said:

I presume you mean password. In which case reset your password. It will send you a link via email. If you can reset now then don't log out

OK maybe I am doing it wrong so please guide me through the process. I am going to ifollow and clicking on Season ticket holders which then asks me for the promo code. I am entering the one whjch I used yesterday fo set it all up. Am I right doing it this way. 

8 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

I have been on that page and can sign in the top right hand corner. Is that all I need to do? 

Yea should be.

If you entered your promo code yesterday, that's it. You don't enter it again. Just sign in to I follow.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1