THE I-FOLLOW THREAD - All IFollow questions/problems in here

Fletcher.jpg

I-FOLLOW - HOW TO WATCH IT 

This thread is for anyone/everyone watching the match live on the I-Follow service

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Season Ticket holders should have opted for I-Follow as part of their rebate before 5pm on Friday. If you're a season ticket holder and you DIDN'T do this then you need to pay £10 to watch the match on I-Follow 

NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Log into the official website at https://www.swfc.co.uk and go to I-Follow and buy the match there. It's £10 to watch it

Q) I am trying to register for iFollow, but my email address is not being recognised.

Apple / iPhone users - there is a known issue with users who are attempting to register for iFollow using the Safari browser. Please try again, using Google Chrome or Firefox if possible.

You may have already registered an iFollow account. Please try and reset your password using the link on iFollow.

You could also try registering an account with an alternative email address if you have one.

Q) I have my codes, but I’m still having trouble logging into iFollow. How do I contact iFollow support?

If you are having trouble logging in, or with other aspects of iFollow – please contact the iFollow support team by email (iFollow@efl.com)

Q) Can I access iFollow on more than one device?

It is possible to access iFollow on more than one device, but NOT at the same time. If you wish to use an alternative device, you will need to log out of iFollow on the original device, before logging in again. You will not need to enter your promo code a second time.

Q) Will I have access to all iFollow content with my Season Ticket holders code?

You will have access to live matches and ‘Freemium’ content. Supporters may query the issue that they cannot see certain types of VOD content (premium). This is normal and expected. Live games will be available

Q) Can I use a Smart TV to watch the matches?

iFollow is not available on Smart TVs. Please use a laptop, tablet, or smart phone using your club’s iFollow app from the relevant app store.

Q) I don’t qualify for a code, but I’d still love to watch the match! How do I do that?

78 out of the remaining games will be available to watch on iFollow / club streaming services as pay-per-view, costing £10 per match, including Wednesday v Forest this weekend.

THE OWLSTALK EASY GUIDE TO STREAMING FROM IPHONE/IPAD/MACBOOK TO SMART TV (Your TV must support Airplay)

1) First let's set up your device..

• Click 'Settings'
  • Click 'General Airplay & Handoff'
  • Click 'Automatically AirPlay to TV's'
  • Set this setting to 'Automatic'

2) Now let's stream from your device to your Smart TV

• Click a video
  • Click play
  • Click the little airplay tv icon to the left of the play button
  • Choose your TV
  • Enjoy!

*troubleshooting*

If your device says that there's an issue with 'cross site tracking':

• Click 'Settings'
  • Click 'Safari'
  • Go down to privacy and security
  • Go to 'prevent cross site tracking' and turn that OFF
  • Go back to your browser and restart it
  • Go back to section number 2 above

Important - Are you copying and pasting the code? Sometimes when you copy and paste it adds either a leading or trailing space. If you are, try typing it in manually.

• Like 1

Got mine and it works but when I watch the highlights there is no way to play it on Chromecast. Tried the official app, Firefox and Safari and none come up with the normal icon to click on like you get on other stuff like Now TV

Anybody else tried it and got it working on a TV via Chromecast?

Edited by Lyndon

Somebody had put the other day that ifillow worked on Chromecast. Been trying for ages and found out by googling that it won't. Won't even work on Android tablet using Chrome as the ifollow won't play on a browser it says!!

Need an HDMI cable but got nowt to plug into in phone or tablet

Got my code through 15 mins ago , signed up, tried and tested connection.

Also checked surface pro mini displayport to hdmi cable to main tv works .

All set to go !

Hope its worth setting up for!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Can't reset my password ;( Not receiving email.

Can anybody help.?

Is the supporter Id the same as client Id?

You need to sign up to ifollow. It is a different login to the swfc ticket shop .  Follow the prompts from the link in the email and create a new ifollow account

2 minutes ago, Lyndon said:

You need to sign up to ifollow. It is a different login to the swfc ticket shop .  Follow the prompts from the link in the email and create a new ifollow account

I've already used Ifollow quite a few times and it's signed in.  Just not getting an email to reset my password onto the new website.

And I thought I was being efficient by doing it today instead of tomorrow.

Think I'll get about 15 emails in the middle of the night which is too late..and may end up paying £10 to watch the match. ;(

49 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Can anybody help.?

Its the one on your season ticket card 

• Like 1

Got my password and going to try later. However not sure I will be able to do this bit;

"Please test this system before matchday by logging in to iFollow and enjoying the service by watching match highlights from previous games"

Suppose I could catch up on a couple of second half's I recently missed?

Just now, apswfcowl said:

Got my password and going to try later. However not sure I will be able to do this bit;

"Please test this system before matchday by logging in to iFollow and enjoying the service by watching match highlights from previous games"

Suppose I could catch up on a couple of second half's I recently missed?

Yeah I couldn't bear to torture myself and watch the Brentford highlights 😄

25 minutes ago, pahowl said:

Just tested ifollow by watching highlights of our last game  , forgot how poor we where that day!

Even more pessimistic about the rest of the season now!

Bit of optimism on the frequently asked questions section on the Wednesday website;

"If things go well, will play-off games also be available on iFollow?

Sky Bet Play-Off matches will not be shown live on iFollow, but you will be able to purchase an audio pass for just £2.50 to follow the live commentary".

Not sure how frequently this question has been asked? Certainly hadn't crossed my mind!

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, pahowl said:

Just tested ifollow by watching highlights of our last game  , forgot how poor we where that day!

Even more pessimistic about the rest of the season now!

Did the same, was hoping there would be highlights available from something worth watching earlier in the season but seems its only the Brentford and Derby games that are on - works well but couldn't stomach watching it for more than 2 minutes. 

:bullen:

10 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Can anybody help.?

The ID is the one on your season ticket card. Check your spam files if nothing has come through. If necessary, call the club - I got straight through yesterday to sort my dad's account.

• Like 1