How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract

How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract  

430 members have voted

1. 1. How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Please do enlighten us to what his attributes are.

Well he turns up, doesn't refuse to play, doesn't spend half the match berating others and doesn't spend much time out injured - which puts him ahead of about half a dozen in our squad - most of them no doubt on alot more money than him. Do I want better ? Ofcourse. But we have so much dead wood bleading the club dry and taking the p*ss at the moment it's sickening.

Edited by doubleo
  • Like 2

I voted 2

He's just not good enough for where we are trying to get to

I only voted 2 as he won't be on a big wage and he's a decent back up but we really should be aiming for better

11 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Well he turns up, doesn't refuse to play, doesn't spend half the match berating others and doesn't spend much time out injured - which puts him ahead of about half a dozen in our squad - most of them no doubt on alot more money than him. Do I want better ? Ofcourse. But we have so much dead wood bleading the club dry and taking the p*ss at the moment it's sickening.

I would do the same on his wage. Doesn't make me a footballer though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

I voted 2

He's just not good enough for where we are trying to get to

I only voted 2 as he won't be on a big wage and he's a decent back up but we really should be aiming for better

Frankly if he’s not good enough then he shouldn’t be good enough as a back up player. 

Every player in the squad should be good enough as a first team player, fighting for a position, not accepting a player signing as a ‘second best.’ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wiltonowl said:

Gets slated for too often,in a team full of confidence I believe his footballing skills would show more.

There is a decent player in there,Hope lad proves most people wrong.

7/10 for me

Are you sure you haven't posted this in the wrong thread, this one is about Joey Pelupessy. 

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, doubleo said:

Well he turns up, doesn't refuse to play, doesn't spend half the match berating others and doesn't spend much time out injured - which puts him ahead of about half a dozen in our squad

You have very low standards

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 20.12.25.jpg

Latest vote results on Twitter

There are fans saying anyone who voted that they're happy are blades fans on the windup

Yet on here there are people suggesting people are using multiple logins to vote that they're UNhappy with the decision to give him a new contract

lol

Crackers

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Nero said:

Just looked at his stats against rest of out midfield in 19/20. FFS

Worst Tackles per game - 1.4  - (Hutch top 2.5, lower than even BB)

Worst Number of Passes per game - 18.6 - (Top BB 55 Hutch 37)

Worst Key Passes - 0.3 per game - (Top BB 2.3 rest between 0.5 and 0.7)

Worst Pass Completion  -76% - which is shocking given the types of pass he does.

He came second to Hutch at interceptions

He has played 52 games for us 1 goal and 5 assists - 1 assist this year in 9 starts

I know its not all about stats but it just confirms the eyeballs. Who looked at him and thought..

GIVE ME MORE OF THAT LAD

Garry Monk! Monkmanface

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Just looked at his stats against rest of out midfield in 19/20. FFS

Worst Tackles per game - 1.4  - (Hutch top 2.5, lower than even BB)

Worst Number of Passes per game - 18.6 - (Top BB 55 Hutch 37)

Worst Key Passes - 0.3 per game - (Top BB 2.3 rest between 0.5 and 0.7)

Worst Pass Completion  -76% - which is shocking given the types of pass he does.

He came second to Hutch at interceptions

He has played 52 games for us 1 goal and 5 assists - 1 assist this year in 9 starts

I know its not all about stats but it just confirms the eyeballs. Who looked at him and thought..

GIVE ME MORE OF THAT LAD

Those stats just prove what the majority of us know, that Pessy is a waste of a shirt. Whoever at the club thinks he has done enough to earn a new deal really are absolutely clueless and we should be very worried about future business the club will do. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Miffed said:

Frankly if he’s not good enough then he shouldn’t be good enough as a back up player. 

Every player in the squad should be good enough as a first team player, fighting for a position, not accepting a player signing as a ‘second best.’ 

I agree mate. As I said he isn't good enough. Perhaps the club are contemplating relegation if we get docked points

• Like 1

Guest gizowl

Regardless of what division we're in next season he's not one that fills me with optimism, it's a 2 from me. 

The reaction to today’s news suggests to me that the next few months are going to be very difficult for Chansiri and Monk. I think they’ll soon know if they don’t already that the decisions they make whatever those decisions maybe are going to be unpopular? I feel a bit sorry for Pelupessy but decisions like today’s are going to be the catylst for unrest and I can unfortunately see days like we did when DA was Chairman?

• Like 2