How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract

How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract  

430 members have voted

1. 1. How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract

Don't dislike the boy, can accept as a compromise if we need to spend budget elsewhere. He's a cheap shirt filler, good attitude, but clearly not good enough, personally I'd play the likes of Hunt before him.  

I'd be more concerned if we started retaining some of the forwards (except Fletcher)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, striker said:

Don't dislike the boy, can accept as a compromise if we need to spend budget elsewhere. He's a cheap shirt filler, good attitude, but clearly not good enough, personally I'd play the likes of Hunt before him.  

I'd be more concerned if we started retaining some of the forwards (except Fletcher)

Imagine it on here when Nuhiu is the only other person to get a contract.

WTF:

• Haha 5

Just now, TheGaffer said:

Voted 1 because there isn't a zero option. Don't care if we are skint playing someone who in effect takes us down to 10 men each game he is involved with is the worst possible choice. 

Behave, he's nowhere near that bad.

Plus he could be useful in L1 next year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

Behave, he's nowhere near that bad.

Plus he could be useful in L1 next year.

He is that bad. Can't pass. Can't shoot (barring the miracle against Millwall away, I was there BTW), can't tackle. Can't track a man. Can't occupy opponents. Yes he is that bad

Edited by TheGaffer
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

He is that bad. Can't pass. Can't shoot (barring the miracle against Millwall away, I was there BTW), can't tackle. Can't track a man. Can't occupy opponents. Yes he is that bad

Love it when people put this to strengthen their point.... totally irrelevant. lol 

I wasn't there, what of it?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

Love it when people put this to strengthen their point.... totally irrelevant. lol 

I wasn't there, what of it?

Because usually if people don't put that it gets brought up "I bet you don't go" "how often have you even seen him play?". I have based my opinion of him from watching him week in week out and can categorically state that if there was a 0 option that's what I'd vote. He is that bad in my opinion. If yours is different, cool, but nothing people write on here will change my mind from what I've witnessed. Including the worldy at Millwall, so no it's not irrelevant 

Edited by TheGaffer
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Gets slated for too often,in a team full of confidence I believe his footballing skills would show more.

There is a decent player in there,Hope lad proves most people wrong.

7/10 for me

We always have to have a whipping boy. At present we have a few but I think this guys attributes will see him through.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox

There's a negative reception to this news. I hope he doesn't become a target for boo-boys in the same way Fox was before he turned things around. I fear the club may have just made him such a target, which would be sad because he seems like a nice guy. 

1 minute ago, TheGaffer said:

Because usually if people don't put that it gets brought up "I bet you don't go" "how often have you even seen him play?". I have based my opinion of him from watching him week in week out and can categorically state that if there was a 0 option that's what I'd vote. He is that bad in my opinion. If yours is different, cool, but nothing people write on here will change my mind from what I've witnessed. Including the worldy at Millwall, so no it's not irrelevant 

I too have (or had) a season ticket and although I get that he has been a passenger for 90% of the games, I'm thinking that he is a cheap squad filler and a safe option as with FFP signing new ones has more impact on that.

Just a guess and attempting to look at the bigger picture.

I for one hope that he isn't required and we look to play Hunt in there although with Bannan it seems a bit lightweight.

Lots of movement to be had in the future etc....

• Like 1

Just now, Tea Baggins said:

I too have (or had) a season ticket and although I get that he has been a passenger for 90% of the games, I'm thinking that he is a cheap squad filler and a safe option as with FFP signing new ones has more impact on that.

Just a guess and attempting to look at the bigger picture.

I for one hope that he isn't required and we look to play Hunt in there although with Bannan it seems a bit lightweight.

Lots of movement to be had in the future etc....

A passenger for 90% and you hope he doesn't play yet you're happy he's signed?

It's this mentality that sees us staring down our fourth stint in the 3rd tier. Our 3rd stint in under 20 seasons. We should not be happy wasting more money on shirt fillers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

There's a negative reception to this news. I hope he doesn't become a target for boo-boys in the same way Fox was before he turned things around. I fear the club may have just made him such a target, which would be sad because he seems like a nice guy. 

I am sure Pelupessy will be over the moon when he finds out the worst is yet to come.

WTF: