How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract

How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract  

430 members have voted

1. 1. How Happy (out of 10) Are You re: Joey Pelupessy New Contract

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I am sure Pelupessy will be over the moon when he finds out the worst is yet to come.

WTF:

It could well be. Fans won't support a player that isn't good enough, and whom they believe should not still be here. A minority will express that vocally.

The only defence I can make for the club is...maybe they were backed into a corner. What if Joey's agent said he'll extend for a year if you exercise the option, but not for a month to see the season out? With Hutch no longer on the scene, Luongo coming back from injury, and Lee also out of contract and potentially unavailable...leaves us short in midfield and we need points on the board.

7 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Another meaningless OT poll where multiple login users puff their chests out with self importance........ About as accurate as a Peterborough bye election result 🙂

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 16.25.42.jpg

They must be busy people

They're on Twitter now with multiple logins giving the same response to the same question

Bloody multiple login people

They're everywhere

I bet they're United fans too

And I bet they don't go to games

And I bet they are the 'type' who buy replica shirts despite being over 18 years old

etc etc

lol

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

It could well be. Fans won't support a player that isn't good enough, and whom they believe should not still be here. A minority will express that vocally.

The only defence I can make for the club is...maybe they were backed into a corner. What if Joey's agent said he'll extend for a year if you exercise the option, but not for a month to see the season out? With Hutch no longer on the scene, Luongo coming back from injury, and Lee also out of contract and potentially unavailable...leaves us short in midfield and we need points on the board.

Think if that was the case we would have said  Dont get your coat stuck on the door handle on your way out. Or maybe it wouldn't have been that polite.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Think if that was the case we would have said  Dont get your coat stuck on the door handle on your way out. Or maybe it wouldn't have been that polite.

Maybe, but 9 games with Bannan, Hunt, and a half-fit Luongo would have been risky. 

14 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Surely the only possible scenario.

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Maybe, but 9 games with Bannan, Hunt, and a half-fit Luongo would have been risky. 

True. but I think they wanted to extend it for the year.  Think he would have rather had the space for next season if he didn't want him around. 

Look at Westwood and Hutchinson. Monk dont play games with agents I dont think. And Chansiri definitely dont seem the type either. Out of principle he would have said no.