What did you all do today

I've started wrapping my entire house using all the toilet rolls that I have stockpiled, as it seem fairly certain that this is the only known cure for Covid-19. And if anyone approaches, as of today I'm building gun-turrets that fire hand sanitiser.

Be warned!

FFS!

• Haha 4

Thought that I’d go and watch one of my local non-league sides, both were playing away so that scuppered that.

Thinks ‘I know, I’ll have a go on the ITV7’. Not really a betting man, so spends a little time getting myself registered, then an hour or so selecting my seven trusty steeds, first horse finished nowhere - game over - back to twiddling my thumbs! 🙄😩

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

Lost cash betting on the National League North and South. 

I'm angry but I've no idea who to take it out on. 

Same here :tango: went to the pub to drown my sorrows. I've quickly realised it's cheaper to go to Hillsborough even at our prices.

• Haha 1

Took son to Leeds to play football, a small crowd of parents saw Sheffield Boys U13 draw 2 2 in a game where they were the better team. Then went for a 10k run as part of my training for the upcoming Sheffield half marathon that could well be cancelled. 

Started watching Breaking Bad in the evening as I reckon we'll be needing some box sets to binge soon and everyone says it's worth watching. 

Went town shopping with wife.😇

Brunch at Tampa😋

Walk with wife to pub.

Quiet few drinks 😇

Other friends arrived unexpectedly so had some less quiet drinks.😁

Came home and drank all wine in house🤪😜

Went to local and git absolutely battered 🥳🤩

Currently reviewing situation. Decided to walk ten mile to pub for Sunday lunch.

Have invited mother in law before she self isolates 

😈😈😈

• Haha 1

I received word that the March edition of Galaxy’s Edge had been published. So I spent the day trying to let everyone know that I’m in it. (If you’re feeling very bored without football and you can bring yourself to read off-beat stories, you can read it free online for a limited period of time).