What did you all do today

13 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Thanks mate 

Went for a walk around castleton, sang hi ho silver lining too loudly at 3pm then got told I looked stupid by my eldest son whilst jumping around singing 'Let-s pretend we scored a goal'. He was right! 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Took the grandkids to their swimming lessons this morning.

Pottered about in garden 3 hours while rabbit was hopping about.

Went to Catcliffe Morrisons to do big weekly shop. They had no pasta, bog rolls, eggs, washing up liquid or handwash!. Some feckin loonies out there.

Grandkids came for tea & are now tucked up in bed fast asleep. 

Funny old  day. Didn't seem like a Satdy. 

You could always eat the rabbit

• Haha 1

Finally got the plumber around after a month of trying, to get the boiler serviced. Turns out the burner spy glass of the three year old unit has shattered and was actually leaking red hot exhaust gases into the casing.  Melted the insulation on the casing and has charred part of the flue. Really close to the family getting incinerated, had it been left. Thankfully no football to prevent this appointment being met and disaster averted. Spent the day fixing my electric gates which have taken to deciding to open in the night and then lock out half open. You can’t beat Italian and French electrical components!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mogbad said:

Me & the Mrs have gone down with flu like symptoms.  Consequently we've stayed in behind closed doors, drank plenty, ate mainly paracetamol & read every coronavirus page available on the Internet.  Almost wish I'd been at Hillsborough reliving the Blackburn debacle.

Get well soon!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Finally got the plumber around after a month of trying, to get the boiler serviced. Turns out the burner spy glass of the three year old unit has shattered and was actually leaking red hot exhaust gases into the casing.  Melted the insulation on the casing and has charred part of the flue. Really close to the family getting incinerated, had it been left. Thankfully no football to prevent this appointment being met and disaster averted. Spent the day fixing my electric gates which have taken to deciding to open in the night and then lock out half open. You can’t beat Italian and French electrical components!

Posh twohat :Chansiri:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, PopePiusX said:

I self-isolated a couple of times this morning and once again now. Not sure how I managed, I'm not a bloody teenager.

That’s all I’ve done!!

Self isolated like crazy and ended up covered in hand sanitiser!!