Is this legitimate??

When was the last time any Chairman of any company sat in front of their customers or employees and answered difficult questions with straight answers?  It just doesn't happen.  

The company I work for went through a tough time a couple of years ago and the Chairman came to our site (FTSE 250 company), he was asked all kinds of difficult questions about what was happening and not one single question was answered with anything other than platitudes and patronising pats on the head.  And this was from people who were facing losing their jobs and had friends who recently had.  You know, real issues!

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

43 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I just mentioned he was to way to quiet for a chairman of a football team - a week later dom saying hes got an interview with DC that's convenient. 

Players are massively letting him and the fans down. And just said they have taken us as far as they can go and big changes were needed to refresh the team.

Said he could keep telling himself it wont happen but in this form we are getting relegated

Why is paxio involved when he doesnt have a job title?.

A few other bits and Bob's but then ended on asking him in his opinion who does he think is at fault for this downturn in form. (Players)

Cheers for sharing. Are you going to see him? 

13 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

The funny thing is his biggest critics on here wouldnt have the bottle to go.

Its is a bit haphazard by the sounds of it though... Kaven Walker esque

Im only 10 mins from the ground , id love to go just to ask him how deeply involved Paxo is with the club . Probably be thrown out for asking though.

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Im only 10 mins from the ground , id love to go just to ask him how deeply involved Paxo is with the club . Probably be thrown out for asking though.

You won’t get thrown out for asking but you wouldn’t get a straight answer (in my opinion)

So am I right in thinking hardly anyone will be available to go to this tomorrow as its very short notice, and we therefore won't get to hear anything what was said?.  Is that reaching out to the majority of supporters.  They should be offering something to us poor buggers who travelled on Saturday to watch that inexcusable performance