Is this legitimate??

2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Seems to me most people in this thread are saying that if a person’s concerns about the club aren’t the same as theirs then they aren’t important enough to be discussed. 

I think some are just concerned that the club is on the verge of a points deduction that could send us into League 1 and financially we’re in a mess, relying on high ticket prices and crazy schemes to survive; we have no strategy going forward. 

Yet some fans may want to raise questions about half time catering or some other question that should be way down the pecking order. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No 

Mocking the fact that the women’s team question misjudged the vibe of the room

As anyone who was there will tell you

But surely if that was her/her concern then they were perfectly entitled to voice it without being ridiculed whatever the “vibe of the room”

most posters in this thread are using this as an example as to why these things are a waste of time. Surely every fans concerns are equally valid and they deserve equal opportunity to air them, or do the posters on here get to decide which concerns are important enough to be discussed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

What you you ask if you had the chance? 

I’d like to know what the short, medium and long term plan is to get the club back on track, but I wouldn’t presume to be more important than someone that had different questions they wanted to ask. 

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

But surely if that was her/her concern then they were perfectly entitled to voice it without being ridiculed whatever the “vibe of the room”

most posters in this thread are using this as an example as to why these things are a waste of time. Surely every fans concerns are equally valid and they deserve equal opportunity to air them, or do the posters on here get to decide which concerns are important enough to be discussed?

It could be argued that at certain times in a clubs history, when faced with situations a

that our club has been in, that asking certain questions during a fans forum maybe isn’t the right timing 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It could be argued that at certain times in a clubs history, when faced with situations a

that our club has been in, that asking certain questions during a fans forum maybe isn’t the right timing 

Well it’s not something I would have asked at the time, but surely you have to agree that the fan in question has the right to raise their concerns whatever they may be. 

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Wouldn’t you agree that there’s something bigger at play here and it could be the future if the club? So asking questions to relate to secondary issues could be seen to be wasting limited time in a forum, not that important given the other issues, and overall frustrating that they think this is more important than the real issues that need tackling. 

Asking can we have a women’s team, when we should be asking what the plans for keeping us afloat over the next 5 years, may seem stupid to many. Without a long term plan they will be no SWFC, so forget about a women’s team. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Aye, like Dejphon will have spent days thinking up answers to the questions he is expecting. Then someone throws in a completely random, left field question and leaves him speechless. It should be done!

:Chansiri:

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Well it’s not something I would have asked at the time, but surely you have to agree that the fan in question has the right to raise their concerns whatever they may be. 

Id our forward the case that certain questions about women’s teams, the price of bovril and pies, the owls in the park stalls being rubbish etc could be done another time.

Womens teams are important but can easily be dealt with via other comms with the club (as was stated on the night by Katrien if I remember rightly - although the person asking the question kept asking and asking hence the frustration from the room)

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Not sure

Dont think so But could be wrong

why do you ask

Because I’m hoping they post the outcome.

So everyone can slag them off.

* It was meant to be joke/ironic. Everyone slags off journalists/columnists, but wants news/updates.

** Bit slow Neil.

8 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Are the few fans mention the usual rent a mob who clap like performing seals at Chansiri's every word, if so the whole thing is completely pointless.

It’ll be like Question time on the BBC

Audience full of hand picked loons who won’t do anything to rock the boat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Because I’m hoping they post the outcome.

So everyone can slag them off.

* It was meant to be joke/ironic. Everyone slags off journalists/columnists, but wants news/updates.

** Bit slow Neil.

🤣🤣🤣

Im reading and eating my kebab from Charlie’s st Upperthorpe at the same time so not as fast to catch on

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, horny owl said:

It’ll be like Question time on the BBC

Audience full of hand picked loons who won’t do anything to rock the boat

Again I will stress nobody has been hand picked to get an easy ride whatsoever 

That’s not how our club works when it come to stuff like this 

Owlstalk Shop