Is this legitimate??

2 hours ago, northeastowl said:

I believe it’s people who have wrote emails questioning things but I might be wrong. 

So the questions already seen in advance ,which has given DC  Paxo  time to write answers to in advance of the meeting , painting everything in a positive light. 

Waste of time 

1 hour ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Never mind meeting the fans DC. 

Not interested in your w4nky PR exercise. There is nothing to discuss. 

Simply start running this club properly or F U CK OFF.

Sick to the back teeth of your halfarsed ways of doing everything. 

We’re we asked to submit questions?

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes

Some people don’t have the character to be able to sit in front of a chairman in a meeting 

Not everyone wants to or is capable of it

having done it it's a complete waste of time   especially this type of thing 

11 hours ago, A12owl said:

Are you going Neil? 

No mate

If I was invited (I haven’t been as haven’t emailed the club any questions etc) then I’d honestly have to think really hard as to whether I could sit and suffer that kind of meeting

The benefit you could hope for is that with it being smaller group sizes, and with it being people who have fired in questions to the club, then at least there should be less people there just to applaud his every word and thank him for saving the club etc

Not that I think Chansiri is the enemy or a bad person etc just that these fans forum meetings (or any meeting with this chairman) isn’t for me as I’ve been to em, tried em, and seen how they turn out (and it’s never good)

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The benefit you could hope for is that with it being smaller group sizes, and with it being people who have fired in questions to the club, then at least there should be less people there just to applaud his every word and thank him for saving the club etc

That would be the positive objective.

I just hope the people invited take up this opportunity to get their points across, i hope their points are valid ones and i hope beyond hope that the chairman takes their points on board. 

Just now, Blue and white said:

Are the few fans mention the usual rent a mob who clap like performing seals at Chansiri's every word, if so the whole thing is completely pointless.

People who havent' been to a fans forum will have no idea what these people are like

Those who have been will know

If you HAVE been to a fans forum and can't see what we're on about YOU are one of these people

lol

Owlstalk Shop

13 hours ago, Grandad said:

Don't they usually request that people apply?

Understandable why they’ve taken this route after last time. 

We’ve had less people at home games this season than turned up for the last one!

:Chansiri:

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No mate

If I was invited (I haven’t been as haven’t emailed the club any questions etc) then I’d honestly have to think really hard as to whether I could sit and suffer that kind of meeting

Not that I think Chansiri is the enemy or a bad person etc just that these fans forum meetings (or any meeting with this chairman) isn’t for me as I’ve been to em, tried em, and seen how they turn out (and it’s never good)

correct

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Are the few fans mention the usual rent a mob who clap like performing seals at Chansiri's every word, if so the whole thing is completely pointless.

exactly how DC will want it. As you say a complete waste of time. Will just be an ego boost for him and make him think we are happy with the job he is doing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Wasn't it at the last fans forum meeting, during which we'd just been hit with a transfer embargo, that the very first question was some bloke asking Chansiri why we didn't have a women's football team. :biggrin:

Wasn't the first question I don't think but it was certainly asked on the night, and then after a bit of jeering they continued to press for answers on it

Talk about misjudging the room

lol

Owlstalk Shop

If you’ve taken the time to email the club with a question then you should be happy that you are being invited to get the answer to that question by the chairman himself face to face. Don’t see the problem tbh, everyone moans there’s no communication but when the chairman fronts up to deal with fans enquiry’s he gets criticised.

You either want to know or you don’t.

• Like 1

Just now, Yellowbelly said:

If you’ve taken the time to email the club with a question then you should be happy that you are being invited to get the answer to that question by the chairman himself face to face. Don’t see the problem tbh, everyone moans there’s no communication but when the chairman fronts up to deal with fans enquiry’s he gets criticised.

You either want to know or you don’t.

Not sure what your point is

Is it that those emailing in questions who have been invited in MUST attend?

Or is it that whilst Wednesday are plummeting down the league, whilst there is an EFL/FFP decision hanging over us that could relegate us and ban our chairman from being a chairman in the league, that we should welcome the chairman taking in a handful of fans for a private chat (doesn't even want it on social media that the meetings are taking place) instead of a) working to fix the mess we are in or b) communicating effectively and directly to the WHOLE fanbase?

Which one did you mean?

Owlstalk Shop