Is this legitimate??

It will just be the typical shambles where he won’t be asked any tough questions and he will only listen to people that praise him. Nothing more than a PR stunt to give his ego a boost. If by some miracle people from here are going please ask him why Monk hasn’t been able to bring his own staff in? Will he be able to in the summer. Also if we get relegated will he see it as him failing and therefore leave the club? And a few questions about what exactly Paxo does within the club. Thanks. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Just now, helmut_rooster said:

Category A biscuits £42

Category B biscuits £39

Category C biscuits £36

Category D biscuits £33

Category E biscuits £30

Category F biscuits £27

Category G biscuits £20

Cat A - Choco Leibnitz

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They are fans who have sent the chairman questions about the club recently 

Some live too far away to attend 

Some are too scared to attend

Some are going along for a chat 

I tick two of those boxes......

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It will just be the typical shambles where he won’t be asked any tough questions and he will only listen to people that praise him. Nothing more than a PR stunt to give his ego a boost. If by some miracle people from here are going please ask him why Monk hasn’t been able to bring his own staff in? Will he be able to in the summer. Also if we get relegated will he see it as him failing and therefore leave the club? And a few questions about what exactly Paxo does within the club. Thanks. 

I think all DC will get is confirmation from the selected few we all wanted Rhodes, Boyd, Wickham and Abdi. 

Any questions, will we be able to get more Paxo Stuffing in League One?

IMG_20200310_075205.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ask all the questions you like, I doubt you will get any substantive answers. Questions will be sidestepped, answers will be long winded without giving anything away or they will answer another question rather than the one asked.  The only time you are likely to get near the truth is if someone gets DC rattled and If there are only a few invited I doubt that will happen. 

I would put money on the majority of questions being on, catering, shirts, mega store rather than ownership, manager, team performance etc.

(I'm someone who isn't totally negative on DC )

40 minutes ago, torres said:

Just seen this on twitter.

Real or fake??

0E28F4C5-99BF-4E93-A7C2-93AED0D7244F.png

It's real I got the email but invitation is tomorrow way to short notice. I think the ones who sent the club emails airing their views have been asked.

As I said to them tomorrow is way to short notice for me.

Edited by stocksyuto