Doom vs Dejphon - It’s ON

6 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

A quick top 10..................i,m sure there are at least another ten that are just as relevant.

1. Given that , after all the money spent , we are in a worse position now than when you took over, will you admit that major mistakes have been made and we need a completely different system in place, ideally overseen by people with the requisite experience.

2. And will you admit that disbanding the committee so quickly was a huge error.

3. If we are such a "family" how come so many people at Hillsborough have left their jobs.

4. Why did Katrien Meire resign

5.Who EXACTLY is involved in player recruitment.

6. Given that you are out of the country so much, who has overall control over dealings at Hillsborough on a day to day basis.

7. Is Paixao simply paid as an "advisor" or does he have a financial stake in the club.

8. Do we actively seek outside sponsorship, and if so who is in charge of this.

9. Do bridges need to be rebuilt with our corporate fans as rows of empty executive boxes is both embarrassing as well as a loss of potential income.

10. Do you have any plans to invest in the stadium, which is not affected by FFP, or is it your intention to move should we ever get to the PL.

Do we have an answer to number 4 yet

2 hours ago, billyblack said:

Yeah i know. We wont get answers to anythimg pertinent. It will all just be smoke and mirrors. We wont learn anything from today.

Whats happening today ?     Think KM just quit to take job back in Belgium at Club Brugge 

Also probably wrong thread but heard DC is planning on doing a low key fans forum , couple of groups at a time , not the cluster f@ck last ones turned into 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Also probably wrong thread but heard DC is planning on doing a low key fans forum , couple of groups at a time , not the cluster f@ck last ones turned into 

You are absolutely correct I was emailed and offered a seat at 1 this week. I sent an email to him last week and the response was this invite .

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

You are absolutely correct I was emailed and offered a seat at 1 this week. I sent an email to him last week and the response was this invite .

I think it will work on a smaller scale, I’m happy the chairman is engaging and does realise the previous format didn’t work 

10 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

Why should he? I take it every other football club owner apologises for their bad decisions also?

When we were last relegated to League One, the club had been circling around the drain of administration for years. There was plenty of incompetence that contributed to it, but they could at least point to all the external factors that had us on the ropes.

This time, if we are relegated to the third tier again there can be no such excuses. This will be almost exclusively due to the profligacy, naivety, short-sightedness and irresponsibility of those running the club. Everyone knows the financial regulations yet we've blustered our way through them without a care in the world until the last minute and tried to fudge a workaround that could blow up right in our faces.

A bit different from a couple of signings not working out. 

13 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

A quick top 10..................i,m sure there are at least another ten that are just as relevant.

1. Given that , after all the money spent , we are in a worse position now than when you took over, will you admit that major mistakes have been made and we need a completely different system in place, ideally overseen by people with the requisite experience.

2. And will you admit that disbanding the committee so quickly was a huge error.

3. If we are such a "family" how come so many people at Hillsborough have left their jobs.

4. Why did Katrien Meire resign

5.Who EXACTLY is involved in player recruitment.

6. Given that you are out of the country so much, who has overall control over dealings at Hillsborough on a day to day basis.

7. Is Paixao simply paid as an "advisor" or does he have a financial stake in the club.

8. Do we actively seek outside sponsorship, and if so who is in charge of this.

9. Do bridges need to be rebuilt with our corporate fans as rows of empty executive boxes is both embarrassing as well as a loss of potential income.

10. Do you have any plans to invest in the stadium, which is not affected by FFP, or is it your intention to move should we ever get to the PL.

Start with criticism suggesting that you know better than the chairman. 

Yeah. Thatll get him opening up.

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

When we were last relegated to League One, the club had been circling around the drain of administration for years. There was plenty of incompetence that contributed to it, but they could at least point to all the external factors that had us on the ropes.

This time, if we are relegated to the third tier again there can be no such excuses. This will be almost exclusively due to the profligacy, naivety, short-sightedness and irresponsibility of those running the club. Everyone knows the financial regulations yet we've blustered our way through them without a care in the world until the last minute and tried to fudge a workaround that could blow up right in our faces.

A bit different from a couple of signings not working out. 

If we are relegated this year it is down to the players I'm afraid from 3rd to relegation is unforgivable.

The wider club issues need addressing of that we all know but if we are to go down the players are to blame

DH: I fear Wednesday will get a points deduction. That view is not based on any facts or insider knowledge; it is just my opinion. Even if the Owls are successful with their arbitration claim, I can see the EFL appealing the verdict and the case would potentially drag on longer.

103 Challenging the Award

103.1 Subject to the provisions of Sections 67 and 68 of the Arbitration Act, the award shall be final and binding and there shall be no right of appeal or further arbitration and the parties exclude irrevocably any right to any other form of appeal, review or recourse in or by a court, judicial authority or other arbitral body, in so far as such waiver may validly be made.

21 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

If we are relegated this year it is down to the players I'm afraid from 3rd to relegation is unforgivable.

The wider club issues need addressing of that we all know but if we are to go down the players are to blame

If we are relegated without a point deduction than yes the main blame is with the players. If we go down with a point deduction the blame is fully on DC.