Doom vs Dejphon - It’s ON

I’m almost past caring if I’m being honest. 

My prediction is the minute Dom asks a remotely tricky question, DC will go all Dave Allen on him and start thumping the table and Dom will go back to asking him what his favourite colour is and what he watched on tv last night.

Joking aside though, I seriously doubt very much we’ll learn anything from this.

16 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

My prediction is the minute Dom asks a remotely tricky question, DC will go all Dave Allen on him and start thumping the table and Dom will go back to asking him what his favourite colour is and what he watched on tv last night.

Joking aside though, I seriously doubt very much we’ll learn anything from this.

Whatever he says he will get slaughtered on here, he just can't win.

It will just open up loads of other questions and so it will go on.

Would be surprised if it happens.

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I was thinking the same. I’d be very surprised if Dom asks the really pressing questions, such as... what the f*cking hell are you going to do to sort out the very expensive mess you have made 

Edited by Stoop

Local media doesn’t have the balls, motivation or clout to investigate this. 

Keeping good relations with the local clubs is what keeps local journos in a job. If they get on the wrong side of one of the clubs, it’s game over for them. 

I would love to see one of the bigger national papers complete a thorough investigation of our situation over the last five or six years. 

A quick top 10..................i,m sure there are at least another ten that are just as relevant.

1. Given that , after all the money spent , we are in a worse position now than when you took over, will you admit that major mistakes have been made and we need a completely different system in place, ideally overseen by people with the requisite experience.

2. And will you admit that disbanding the committee so quickly was a huge error.

3. If we are such a "family" how come so many people at Hillsborough have left their jobs.

4. Why did Katrien Meire resign

5.Who EXACTLY is involved in player recruitment.

6. Given that you are out of the country so much, who has overall control over dealings at Hillsborough on a day to day basis.

7. Is Paixao simply paid as an "advisor" or does he have a financial stake in the club.

8. Do we actively seek outside sponsorship, and if so who is in charge of this.

9. Do bridges need to be rebuilt with our corporate fans as rows of empty executive boxes is both embarrassing as well as a loss of potential income.

10. Do you have any plans to invest in the stadium, which is not affected by FFP, or is it your intention to move should we ever get to the PL.

Edited by sheriwozgod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I have a feeling Chansiri will try to deflect blame on the EFL for the embargo and the potential points deduction.
Will also try to blame the fans for not backing him enough with the various schemes are creating a negative atmosphere.

If done right might take the edge of the fans frustration and be good PR.
If the interview goes badly and he goes on a bit of a rant and shoots from the hip think he will lose all the fans, even those who have given him the benefit of the doubt.