Doom vs Dejphon - It’s ON

52 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

If we are relegated this year it is down to the players I'm afraid from 3rd to relegation is unforgivable.

The wider club issues need addressing of that we all know but if we are to go down the players are to blame

Even if this is true, which in my opinion it isn't, it doesn't particularly matter. It looks like we're going down regardless of what happens and it's not the players' fault that the long-term future of this club is f***ed.

7 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

If we are relegated without a point deduction than yes the main blame is with the players. If we go down with a point deduction the blame is fully on DC. 

Massively incorrect . If we go down regardless of circumstances , it’s all down to chansiri and he’s utter stupidity . 

my question to him would be ‘does is come natural to be this inept or is it something you’ve had to work at’? 

9 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Start with criticism suggesting that you know better than the chairman. 

Yeah. Thatll get him opening up.

EXACTLY the reason i put it first, journalist have danced around him for too long now and if he cannot admit to mistakes then we are doomed to keep making the same errors over and over and things will get even worse.