This Man City protest/can't be arsed stuff

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

Weren't we on BBC live when we played Crystal Palace on last day of season and got relegated? 

Game was sold out. 

And all the pubs around Hillsbrough were packed watching it on the screens.

Wish i'd stayed at home.

The lack of interest in cup games had already started by then though.

6 hours ago, Albertowl said:

C'mon on fellas, enough's enough, come the night no one will remember who came out and made big noises about protesting against DC, preferring to watch it in the pub and general apathy, so time to get your tickets bought and get down to Hillsborough and enjoy what will be a top night watching one of the best sides in world football....

3 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I don't buy tickets to watch opponents

I buy them to watch Wednesday

I hope City send their under 16 team

I'm glad you cleared that up, I thought he was talking about us.

• Haha 1

If people don’t want to go then that’s their choice but I guarantee if by some slim chance we win then they’ll be gutted.

Yea people may laugh about us having any sort of chance but if we play as we did last night then we’ve as much of a chance of nicking a win against them in the same way Wigan did in the FA Cup 2 or 3 years ago 

3 hours ago, George said:

Wednesday fans have never turned up when it is on free tele. 

No matter how big the game.

The people calling for a boycott know this. They will claim its a boycott but they will know that is utter codswollop.

Wasn't this our first ever live game on tele?

Sunday afternoon on ITV, Tony Cunningham up top for us and 40k turned up

Edited by Albertowl

56 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

If people don’t want to go then that’s their choice but I guarantee if by some slim chance we win then they’ll be gutted.

Yea people may laugh about us having any sort of chance but if we play as we did last night then we’ve as much of a chance of nicking a win against them in the same way Wigan did in the FA Cup 2 or 3 years ago 

:tango:lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I think most of the fans not coming are frightened of gettin' thrashed...Don't want to see it...

I can understand that...I'm going cos...Its gonna be either a magic night...or a f.ookin' reight laugh

When we lost narrowly at the Etihad, 7-0 in 2014, me and the lad went along.

Gallows humour took over and we sang Happy Birthday to Yaya Toure when he came down our end. I took to waving a white hanky in surrender but the ref either didn't see it or chose to ignore it.

Lols all round.

lol