This Man City protest/can't be arsed stuff

19 hours ago, scilly owl said:

“ return” is subjective. If we were talking about financial investment in stocks and shares then I might boycott further investment but we are talking about emotional investment in the club that we love and for me that is ( almost) unconditional.

So, I reiterate, anyone who thinks that they can persuade me not to attend Wednesday fixtures because we are not in the top six can pizz off.

Well said pal ........... there are just too many “non - Wednesdayite’s” who’ve been allowed to infest this forum like a plague of rats that just won’t get this!

• Like 1

Was thinking of going if we’d won yesterday. The manner of that performance has put me right off though. 

Also, I went to the ticket office to see the availability and I couldn’t even get to the page to buy a ticket - pick seats was greyed out. 

What a shambles. 

On 28/02/2020 at 21:54, trevdi9 said:

all this defeatist talk I remember and watched the game when arsenal were going to batter us ,errrr they didn't  lol it's 11 v 11 , anything can happen if we raise our game and give them no room to play ,

Like we do week in week out in the league ?

On 28/02/2020 at 21:54, trevdi9 said:

all this defeatist talk I remember and watched the game when arsenal were going to batter us ,errrr they didn't  lol it's 11 v 11 , anything can happen if we raise our game and give them no room to play ,

City will win about 8 nil and have about 80% possession. We will be chasing shadows all game. At least its on tv.