Fox 7

Murphy 7

Lee 7

Bannan 7

Harris 6

Wickham 6

Forestieri 7

Tom Lees man of match.

Tom Lees ?! Wow didn’t see that one. They offered little but still thought he looked unsure. Not a dig at him just didn’t see it.

Forestieri was head and shoulders above everyone tonight I thought

29 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Dawson - 5 the only danger CAFC posed was from his poor kicking or failure to command his box

Palmer - 6 not bad, but nothing to write home about

Lees - 7 much improved, and a wonderful block near the end

Börner - 6 a little clumsy at times, but generally ok

Fox - 6 obviously a little rusty with his touch, but got forward well 

Harris - 4 better as an impact sub

Bannan - 8 MOTM Killer balls, great switches, decent effort on goal. Good performance 

Lee - 6 looked strong and sharp, but a bit peripheral. Did a lot of dirty work though 

Murphy - 5 very quiet. Surprised he got 90

FF - 7 dangerous all night, just not quite in full flow. Couldn’t handle him though.

Wickham - 4. Embarrassing really. Like a sitting down version of Clinton Morrison. conditioning looks well below par

fizz me we needed that win.

I see not even a win and clean sheet stops your agenda... criticising the keepers kicking and giving him a 5 despite a clean sheet based supposedly in his kicking yet giving Forestieri a 7 who’s “kicking” especially in the final 3rd of the pitch was abysmal all night.....should have had at least 3 .....plus he didn’t catch any crosses at all

Fletch all day. Took the game by the scruff of the neck and showed the kind of workrate, quality and never say die attitude too often missing from the bulk of our squad.

In terms of Nando, I felt his general play was good and his work ethic excellent but too many times he went for the glory goal when he had better options. Not to mention 2-3 chances where he should do much. much better.

Went for Fletcher, which in itself shows the others up somewhat.

Anyway this could go in the "Controversial/Unpopular opinion" fred.

Forestieri put himself about and generally played very well...

But, I will not vote for him until he starts to kick the ball properly again.

While ever he tries to shoot like Ronaldo does with his free kicks, i.e. trying to screw the ball off of his instep into the ground to get something out of it, i will not vote for him.

It does not work, kick the ball properly you idiot, every shot is screwed wide of the goal.

Kieran Lee 

magnificent first Half 

Baz 

Captain

Palmer 

Fletch 

FF 

Borner  

Dawson all did well 

All the rest good apart from 

Wickham what has happened to him 

Very good performance, should have been out of sight 

Great to see Fletcher in full flow again, just brings everything together 

I enjoyed the referee tonight. I thought he did very well. I thought he got to grips with the time wasting apart from right at the end when he asked US to get on with it, which, I have to say, was a little out of character. He added massively to the spectacle and made a thoroughly boring game much more interesting. So yes, a big shout out for the referee...jolly good chap. I’d have given him an almost perfect 10 if he’d blown for an innocuous foul instead of allowing a goal and all that time wasting celebration. He nearly spoiled it by not doing so. Still, apart from that, he was almost flawless.

Gone for Fletcher. Changed the game and won the game. The only player that looked like scoring. Forestieri a close second, but his decision making could have been better. Special mention to Lees after Brum, made a vital block, then assists Fletcher! The back 5 was steady. But again, the midfield didn’t do enough for me. The wingers couldn’t put a good cross in to save their lives, Lee and Bannan slow and pedestrian. We need more from the midfield if we’re to put a run together. On the plus, Forestieri and Fletcher could cause some damage! UTO

Guest The Horse

Bannan if I had to specifically choose as I thought he really dictated play, espescially in the second half but I think that was down to us being more attack minded, pushing Charlton back and giving him space. Yet he got the chance to do that because it was an overall great team performance tonight.

Everyone was hungry and wanting and looking for the ball.

Nobody hid and we were very unlucky to not be out of sight.
MOTM was SWFC.

Should have given an honourable mention to Kieran Lee, not yet back to his old best but worth his place for his efforts to dictate that higher tempo we’re so often short of. Not always successful but he’s still got a great engine.

Bannan, Lees and Fletcher were quality. Gave it to Bannan for being our heartbeat. 8 to each.

Oh how we have missed Fletcher.

Thought Murphy did well. Harris poor. 

FF way too gready and played in the wrong position. 

2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Fletcher.... we’re a different team with him playing and what a celebration

Ha Ha

I will have to have a look at that, i missed it as i was doing my own at the time.