Season ticket holders

52 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Why are you still attending? 

Why are you still renewing? 

Dc, the players, the coaches they don't care about you just bleeding you dry 

When is the final straw for you? 

Too support the club. It’s what supporters do isn’t it?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Fuc**n grow up.

Since when has it been conditional?

”Players & coaches don’t care about you”

Aah boo and all this time I thought they really cared about me.  It’s just not fair!!

If you want to pwotest, then fuc**n pwotest, just don’t bore the rest of us with it. 

I’ve  seen better & i’ve seen worse, if I get fed up with it I’ll stop bothering. What I don’t need is some self styled activist shouting the odds.

Another one sitting on the fence with their reply  :-) 

41 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

voting with your feet and taking wallets with you is the only way you'll get through to Chansiri. 

I have today and won't renew until the club gets it shiit together from top to bottom. Just can't justify it at the minute, I'm only a student and don't really get the kind of money they're asking for willy nilly and certainly not for something with no return in value. 

54 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Already decided about two weeks ago not to renew. Enoughs enough, unless something drastic happens which I doubt.

It's sad but I really can't stand it anymore.

I renewed for my 32nd season and what league we are in or how we are playing have no bearing on my decision its just blind habit.

The only thing that would stop me going is if my Dad didn't go or I couldn't afford it.

People go for different reasons I guess and fully understand why people wouldn't renew considering what we currently see on the pitch and what appears to go on off it too.

• Like 1

Sounds remarkably like the cry of someone who doesn't quite get it doesn't it

Do you think most fans think any player that kisses the badge is a lifelong Owl...any manager is not doing it to either stay in a job or further his career, any Chairman hasn't got a vested interest?

We KNOW all this

3 minutes ago, Mus said:

Already decided about two weeks ago not to renew. Enoughs enough, unless something drastic happens which I doubt.

It's sad but I really can't stand it anymore.

Thats fair enough...everyone has a different tipping point....I'm a long way from reaching mine..

I will admit Delphjon is trying is hardest though...but thats purely financial pressure

Watched them in old third division before Big Jack, watched them on the Prem and everywhere in between. Different managers, different players. Some fantastic, some comically bad.

But I can't help it.

I can't stop being a Wednesday fan. I don't have the choice you think I have.

Sorry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

I feel same about DC.

So do a lot of people.

But Its very easy to demand his head, less easy to find a SUITABLE replacement.

Plenty of charlatans & chancers out there that would make DC even with all his naivety, look like a saint. (That’s if they were even interested).

55 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

The 4 of us are done. It’s not just the fact we’re rubbish now, it’s everything. Manager losing the plot, players on the verge of getting another manager the sack, rewarding of said players for years of failure, the chairman refusing to sell players leading to our financial mess. We don’t even own our ground anymore ffs. We’re on a road to ruin.

Plus, no fekkin Hendo's on North today. FFS 

1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

2003-04 

We probably had the most expensive tickets in division 3 - expected to p**s the league.

Finished 16th.

Chris Turner, Dave Allen and his owls away card policy didn't stop me supporting swfc then and I won't be stopping now.