Season ticket holders

6 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Someone who has the readies & who knows they would carry on going regardless.

Also someone who is aware due to the vagaries of football, that what is the situation now, may not be the same situation next year (never mind ten years hence). 

I refer again to our unwashed neighbours from S2. Wonder how many were saying similar things 3 or 4 years ago.

Im surprised football fans are so convinced that current form is somehow always permanent.

I'm long enough to know that form is temporary. 

That said DC is reckless at the helm and given his tenure the thought of giving him x10 years money up front makes me shudder.

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Typical moronic response from the king of non Wednesdayites.

Asteener an apologist.

Latemodelchild an apologist.

Andy an apologist.

31st December66. an apologist.

They’re not apologists, they are something you probably struggle to recognise in your quest for smart one liners. ie proper supporters in the traditional, pre social media sense.

To be fair Just you.

I still enjoy getting out, meeting my brother for a drink and going to see my football team, regardless of how sh@t we are.  I lived away from Sheffield for 10 years and I always missed it.

And I genuinely don't need some attention seeker telling us on the internet what to do on a Saturday.

We've seen worse than this and if you let it affect yourself a day after a match you won't last long.

After spending a night recently in the Childrens hospital it definitely puts things in perspective.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

You’ll all be bleating on here when you can’t get cup final tickets 

I nearly laughed at that, but then I thought about Tom Lees marking Sergio Aguero. Then I thought about Liam Palmer marking Riyad Mahrez.

If your prediction comes off, I’ll pay for your ticket.

• Haha 1

I am not going to blame the loyalty of fellow Owls it is the fanbases support, they are why we still have a club.

The cancer in our club is the man running it currently off on holiday again with his family while his investment continues to go down the toilet.

We will be here long after Chansiri has lost yet more money, because he is now simple the worse chairman we have every had in the history of our football club. 

We have had dark times both off and on the pitch but nothing to this level.

When DC took over he got a team debt free holding itself it's own in the championship, We are now a team in free fall, homeless to pay for losses built up by his mismanagement, a team full of players on silly wages who cannot be arsed whether the win or lose and we will be relegated this season or next because he is simple hopeless as a chairman.

There is only one way this club starts again and that's clear all the decks, players, management, coaches and most definitely the man in charge either bring in people, who know how to run a football club or sell up and get gone.

I am off for a few beers and enjoy the rest of my weekend 

Edited by room0035

Renewed x 2

Sod the siege mentality. Ya don't just leave a battle if the logistics corps can't get the munitions up. Ya fight on with you've got and sort the munitions problem out. 

Cutting off yer own supply lines ain't gonna solve Jack Poo. Battle on and UTO. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Why are you still attending? 

Why are you still renewing? 

Dc, the players, the coaches they don't care about you just bleeding you dry 

When is the final straw for you? 

could be said about most clubs and players to be fair, people are just throwing their dummies out of the pram because we’re having a shocker of a time.

I’ve renewed, why? Because I want to and Wednesday at home on a Saturday is what I do. I personally couldn’t sit at home knowing there is a match on a few miles away. 

It’s each to their own, If they don’t want to renew, that’s their choice

• Like 1

Let’s be honest. 
what else is there to do on a Saturday afternoon?
Walk around Meadowhall with our lass and kids? I don’t think so! 

With Wednesday fans it’s all or nothing. 
Only in December we are singing “the Wednesdays going up!”  

6 weeks later it’s the end of the chuffing world! Get a grip people and stop wetting your pants. 

In football, you have good runs and bad runs. At present, we are on a bad run. It will end and we win again. 

With the finances, whatever happens - happens. If we get a points deduction and get relegated, so what. In truth the club probably deserve it for how we have been run. 

We have been in L1 before and the world didn’t end. 

The fans are the cornerstone of any club. Most of us go because it’s what we do and what we know. 

If you don’t want to go, please make sure our lass isn’t spending too much at Meadowhall on Saturdays..........

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Why are you still attending? 

Why are you still renewing? 

Dc, the players, the coaches they don't care about you just bleeding you dry 

When is the final straw for you? 

It's poo but been as bad in past,save our owls, having to best Southend etc,but one thing we have is our fans

we lost 20000 fans from 67 to 77  and got them back again when things improved .those leaving now will come back in the future when the tide turns coz its what   fans do . …..I can understand that some fans have had enough coz it is dire at moment just as I can understand the supporters who go no matter how bad we are ….