Where is the owner?

Don't blame the Chairman

12 months ago he got a standing ovation at the Fans Forum when he said "If you think United have better players than we have - then I know more about football than you do"

A standing ovation

Its idiots like that, and the likes of a fair percentage of them on here that have spent the last few years doling out abuse to any kind of dissenting voices that are the biggest problem at our club. You're now getting exactly what you deserve. 

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Don't blame the Chairman

12 months ago he got a standing ovation at the Fans Forum when he said "If you think United have better players than we have - then I know more about football than you do"

A standing ovation

Its idiots like that, and the likes of a fair percentage of them on here that have spent the last few years doling out abuse to any kind of dissenting voices that are the biggest problem at our club. You're now getting exactly what you deserve. 

That’s Wednesday fans for you. Probably the same ones that gave the sent off full back a standing ovation. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

That’s Wednesday fans for you. Probably the same ones that gave the sent off full back a standing ovation. 

And clapped the team off at Barnsley

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't blame the Chairman

A standing ovation

There's still bound to be a bit of a Chansiri clique around but they are very silent now. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Thats ALL fans....Owls fans are no different

I found it quite funny...I mean...what did he expect?..Two dererved bookings oofa you go.

The main worry for me was why he was there in the first place...He needs more time...

41 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

It’s ok for the owner to be away if you have a competent leadership structure in place to run the club.

i don’t even know if we have got an incompetent structure in place as from day one he has called the shots from squad numbers to pricing to (allegedly) micro managing the place to death.

He is killing my club and it will take years to pull this back.

Absolutely 100% this

He's financially sound.

As a business owner he's a complete zero. He thought buying a football club was a nice thing to do for his son.

He has absolutely no idea what to do, and has constantly refused to employ anyone to properly run the place.

Absolute car crash situation - and no surprise we are going from one car crash situation to another within months of each other.

At least financially he is in a position to just write off a whole load of value of the club because otherwise we are well and truly stuck and only going in one direction - to insolvency.

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

There's still bound to be a bit of a Chansiri clique around but they are very silent now. 

As silent as the majority in the fan base that clearly want him out 

said it a few times, if you want DC gone raise your voices and I don’t think he will take much persuading 

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't blame the Chairman

A standing ovation

On the back of that first paragraph expect DC to install himself as manager just to bring the curtain down on this absolute sh!t show....

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

At least 2 are logged on now. If they don't start their usual propaganda soon, he'll stop their pocket money.

If it's Casbah he'll be locking up

Hope he remembers to turn off the lights :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't blame the Chairman

A standing ovation

100%

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't blame the Chairman

A standing ovation

Yes you do blame the owner, your twitter feed is full of it.

Some fans chose to support him and hope that he could be successful for us, at times it has divided the fan base and now you come on here blaming fans for what is happening - great stuff!

You go week in week out, home and away, what difference has your dissenting voice made? What difference do you expect any opinions of the fans to make? You've paid good money over during his time so maybe you should blame yourself if that's your attitude? 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Yes you do blame the owner, your twitter feed is full of it.

Some fans chose to support him and hope that he could be successful for us, at times it has divided the fan base and now you come on here blaming fans for what is happening - great stuff!

You go week in week out, home and away, what difference has your dissenting voice made? What difference do you expect any opinions of the fans to make? You've paid good money over during his time so maybe you should blame yourself if that's your attitude? 

Scary.

Blind faith in the face of facts is worrying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't blame the Chairman

A standing ovation

Well said. 

They'll be the same people who will continue to say "Well at least he's not Dave Allen" 

If Manchester City get to the Champions League final this year and turn in the worst performance and result since Pep took over, would their supporters be saying "Well at least its better than when we were playing Port Vale" 

As a fanbase we just seem to be happy with any old rubbish, both on the pitch and from the boardroom. 

Laughing stock of Sheffield, whether we like it or not. 

You can't fault the guy for wanting a family holiday in Japan, but he's surely needed at the club - it's his biggest concern. If he can't be at the club more, then set a structure up to manage it.

Monk can't get sacked at the moment because there's no one to do it.

Maybe he's planning a swap deal with the Japanese Disneyland owners? :ph34r:

If so we'll be rescued by Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs or Sleeping Beauty or Pinocchio or something and at least they might have more of a clue about football and how to run a football club? :Chansiri:

Meanwhile Japan's Disneyland will probably end up getting closed down due to overpricing and ludicrous Del Boy schemes, if DC takes over Japan's Disneyland without any idea of how to run it :ghoulguy:

19 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't blame the Chairman

A standing ovation

The Same mugs that backed Allen right till the end I bet too.

Edited by TaxiMark