Where is the owner?

Make no mistake about it; the future of the club is at stake. 

Also, for those who say United’s success doesn’t matter - it does. We are looking at them stabilising in the Premiership whilst we could implode. Young football fans growing up in the city are only going to look at one of us and it will be the club knocking on the door of Europe, not the club that is in shambles. 

If I wasn’t in awful health at the moment, I would be up for protesting at the club for whatever good it would do. The fans need to mobilise as we could be looking at years in the wilderness if not worse. I fear for the club more now than I ever did when we were brought before the High Court. 

• Thanks 1

He’s a disgrace and I hope he reads it. Didn’t he see he would actively look to go if he didn’t feel welcome? Off you go then. This ridiculous “family” culture that he has created, refusing to sell players and rewarding players who failed in successive play off campaigns with lucrative contracts, is the biggest reason why we’re now in this position. Starting to despise the man for what he’s done to this club. Trust us to finally find a rich owner and he turns out to be an absolute pillock.

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Wouldn't hurt just to put a statement out to fans. We know we aren't good right now, experimenting with the side planning ahead for next season etc etc

Not sure he's even aware.

A lot of things are starting to add up.

Absent owner who's lost interest. 

2 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Wouldn't hurt just to put a statement out to fans. We know we aren't good right now, experimenting with the side planning ahead for next season etc etc

Long way to go before we can think about next season, you seen the march fixtures!? 

That's before our deduction too 

28 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Oh come on,  let's be right.  He's been missing in action for 3 years.

Pale imitation of a leader.

Can't be a long-distance chairman in 99% of scenarios, the 1% is that you have a top team in place with authority to act on your behalf.

Just now, sMacLean said:

Can't be a long-distance chairman in 99% of scenarios, the 1% is that you have a top team in place with authority to act on your behalf.

But if you have ego and control issues combined with no business capability whatsoever, it's a recipe for disaster.

Stand by my view after 6 months that he would be a risk to our clubs future. 

He sickens me to be honest.

• Thanks 1