Where is the owner?

@Mr Farrell you seem to feel your the big important man .... why don’t you make your voice heard ?  Or you just gonna stay behind your keyboard complaining that nobody’s doing anything to get rid of the owner 

One way or the other, all of this is coming to a head. The Summer player re-shuffle is definite.

Points deduction, relegation and a new manager are all possible.

DC, as sole Director will have to oversee all this - he can't do it from behind a mask in Disney Land or Thailand - so something has to give.

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I did that for me. Not the Chairman.

I'm not blaming the fans at all. Just some of them :-)

Chill out. Its Saturday night, theres a storm a-brewing. Light the fire, put a nice film on, crack open a tin or two.

Peace out man x

But if you are putting your money into schemes like that then that will encourage the current owner more than your negative posts on social media will have any effect. 

I'm off out, If I can brave this weather to make it out for that shower this afternoon then I'm not turning the pub down now I've finally got dry!

Enjoy.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'm off out, If I can brave this weather to make it out for that shower this afternoon then I'm not turning the pub down now I've finally got dry!

Enjoy.

Thats the spirit :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Howards back said:

I don’t think anyone is blaming just one person. 

Tbf to him, I did ask him to sack Garry Monk.

Interestingly his actual reply was a similar sentiment to Mr Farrell.

A bit like - yeah, might be Monk but the players are the ones who need to take responsibility 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Make no mistake about it; the future of the club is at stake. 

Also, for those who say United’s success doesn’t matter - it does. We are looking at them stabilising in the Premiership whilst we could implode. Young football fans growing up in the city are only going to look at one of us and it will be the club knocking on the door of Europe, not the club that is in shambles. 

If I wasn’t in awful health at the moment, I would be up for protesting at the club for whatever good it would do. The fans need to mobilise as we could be looking at years in the wilderness if not worse. I fear for the club more now than I ever did when we were brought before the High Court. 

Couldn't agree with this more. We are sleep walking in to oblivion and it seems the majority of the fans are oblivious to it. This is the most dangerous place we have been in for some time and I truly do fear for our future with him in charge. 

For the life of me can’t understand why he doesn’t hire a CEO. 

Let someone experienced run the club. Top to bottoms. Tell them your plans, how much you wish to spend and let that person run the club! I promise you we will be better in 5 years letting a proper football person run this club properly on and off the field. For some reason he wants his say on everything. 

3 minutes ago, 0114 said:

For the life of me can’t understand why he doesn’t hire a CEO. 

Let someone experienced run the club. Top to bottoms. Tell them your plans, how much you wish to spend and let that person run the club! I promise you we will be better in 5 years letting a proper football person run this club properly on and off the field. For some reason he wants his say on everything. 

He's got us ffs!      lol

• Haha 4

Who manages things at the club on a day to day basis?

Meire went and we haven't replaced her. 

He either wants out or he can't be arsed anymore and is happy to let the whole thing drift. 

Edited by SiJ