Where is the owner?

Truth is , Chansiri doesn’t care anymore , Bruce was his last throw of the dice 

He’s not been anywhere near since Monk was appointed, I think he may be going down the route of finding someone to run the club until FFP is sorted then he’ll sell , unless there’s a deal he can do swiftly 

This notion of he’s here to stay , and rules with an iron fist is bizarre , he’s literally been nowhere near for a long time 

11 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yes you do blame the owner, your twitter feed is full of it.

Some fans chose to support him and hope that he could be successful for us, at times it has divided the fan base and now you come on here blaming fans for what is happening - great stuff!

You go week in week out, home and away, what difference has your dissenting voice made? What difference do you expect any opinions of the fans to make? You've paid good money over during his time so maybe you should blame yourself if that's your attitude? 

Sorry pal

Didnt read this. Youre still on 'Ignore'

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

The Same mugs that backed Allen right till the end I bet too.

100%.

They are unable to comprehend that you can still support the club, but not support a bad Chairman.

Sad, and one of the reasons it takes so long to get a wrong un out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Scary.

Blind faith in the face of facts is worrying.

Problem is...even having the facts...facing the facts..doesn't actually change the fact ...supporters have no voice whatever in the club as it stands.

So some fans applauded Chansiri....Some fans applauded Urogohide as he tramped off..Yea its blind support and you can say its misplaced...but...another "fact" is..its that sort of blind faith that kept this club going in the 70's....that have kept this club getting over 20 odd thousand while its playing crap...the "fact" is...EVERY football club needs fans like that.

I presume the "intelligentsia" on here would like to change that...

It would be a stupid thing to do...

Chansiri may well walk..he's threatened it before...but IF and when that does happen...We will more than ever need fans like that

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Sorry pal

Didnt read this. Youre still on 'Ignore'

Yet you replied. 

That's fine, keep ignoring people who have the temerity to question you big man.

Keep blaming fans while pumping money in yourself and doing nothing that will make any difference......

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Yet you replied. 

That's fine, keep ignoring people who have the temerity to question you big man.

Keep blaming fans while pumping money in yourself and doing nothing that will make any difference......

Yeah sorry. I was trying to be humorous. Its been a while. Sorry...

You did make we question myself though and I even went and looked at my Twitter. 136 posts in Feb (I was amazed and not a little disappointed by that)

4 of them mentioned the Chairman. I can see how that gave rise to your claim that me blaming the Chairman is 'all over my Twitter feed'

Anyway. Regardless of that. Its nice to be chatting again. I genuinely missed you xx

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Bottom right Bielsa putting in his application for Owls job !

Spying on us more like... Stealing Monks tactics.

Thats why theyre falling apart again

Dejphon Chansiri is not a bad man. I always got the impression he thought the football lark would be too easy. Throw money at it and get promoted in adulation and glory. But the warning signs were there from the beginning. He tried to change too much too quickly at the club. He tried to move away from the traditional roots. He tried to re-invent the wheel with transfer committees, head coaches, cheap exploitation of foreign transfer markets etc. It all felt like a step too far for me. I just wanted him to build on the foundations laid under Mandaric and use his extra financing powers to push the club on. He chose revolution rather than evolution.

He could have been successful. It's small margins at the end of the day. Two bashes at the play-offs that could have resulted in promotion. Perhaps we wouldn't be where we are now had luck gone a little more favourably.

It all boils down to not have a contingency in place in case Plan A failed. I tried to have my ten penneth at the time but was shouted down as being a Chansiri hater and/or racist. I was neither. I wanted him to succeed but could see potential flaws in the long term planning. We are not Southampton or Swansea. We are Wednesday and could have thrived simply by building on the Mandaric foundations. 

It's wrong to turn on those that still back the man. They want success too. I would like DC to be successful. Sadly I feel he has nothing left in the tank now and things will get considerably worse before they get better.

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Problem is...even having the facts...facing the facts..doesn't actually change the fact ...supporters have no voice whatever in the club as it stands.

So some fans applauded Chansiri....Some fans applauded Urogohide as he tramped off..Yea its blind support and you can say its misplaced...but...another "fact" is..its that sort of blind faith that kept this club going in the 70's....that have kept this club getting over 20 odd thousand while its playing crap...the "fact" is...EVERY football club needs fans like that.

I presume the "intelligentsia" on here would like to change that...

It would be a stupid thing to do...

Chansiri may well walk..he's threatened it before...but IF and when that does happen...We will more than ever need fans like that

Disagree.

Blind faith when we are mismanaged prolongs the pain.

The influence of supporters may not be huge, but media, etc. pick up on disgruntled fanbases eventually, and the process of getting rid of a Dave Allen or DC begins (nobody said it was a quick process).

DC has to go for so many reasons it's scary.

His 3 understudys on here just help prolong the misery for everyone.

My views aren't popular, but I'm consistent. He's horrific for our club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

He's been here all the time.. I don't often agree with him but it's good to have him back..

If we all agreed it'd be reyt boring

Can remember the likes of the Bond villain Vincent Tan being ridiculed by some of us, myself included to be honest. But at least he eventually learned from his ludicrous mistakes, brought in help and got them up and they stand far more chance of making the top 6 or going back up again, than us.

Our clueless directionless leadership is more Venky's than Tan, yet even Blackburn are out performing us this season. DC's head is in the clouds or in the sand, whilst we're left in the lurch looking over our shoulders at the trap door with a points deduction of DC's making, hanging over our heads... :duntmatter:

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Disagree.

Blind faith when we are mismanaged prolongs the pain.

The influence of supporters may not be huge, but media, etc. pick up on disgruntled fanbases eventually, and the process of getting rid of a Dave Allen or DC begins (nobody said it was a quick process).

DC has to go for so many reasons it's scary.

His 3 understudys on here just help prolong the misery for everyone.

My views aren't popular, but I'm consistent. He's horrific for our club.

Is a f.ookin' must....because once Chansiri goes...we will need it in spades...

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yeah sorry. I was trying to be humorous. Its been a while. Sorry...

You did make we question myself though and I even went and looked at my Twitter. 136 posts in Feb (I was amazed and not a little disappointed by that)

4 of them mentioned the Chairman. I can see how that gave rise to your claim that me blaming the Chairman is 'all over my Twitter feed'

Anyway. Regardless of that. Its nice to be chatting again. I genuinely missed you xx

You keep blaming the fans and at the same time doing nothing and spending you money on the club.

How many people do you think bought into the owners Club 1867 scheme? you were one of them, great way to get your point across.....

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

How many people do you think bought into the owners Club 1867 scheme? you were one of them, great way to get your point across.....

I did that for me. Not the Chairman.

I'm not blaming the fans at all. Just some of them :-)

Chill out. Its Saturday night, theres a storm a-brewing. Light the fire, put a nice film on, crack open a tin or two.

Peace out man x