Where is the owner?

7 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Well, I’m not playing it with you.

Unless you’re the one in the nurse’s uniform and have 44dd breasts lol

ps - Do we know who won Last Man Standing yet? It wasn’t me, thanks to a 92nd minute equaliser from Forest with their only shot of the game (their first goal was an OG). Never been lucky me. If I fell into a barrel of t1tts I’d come out sucking my thumb.

Found the post and we all lost!!!!

Seems to be a recurring theme for us all recently......

• Haha 1

Think DC has decided to spend more time with his family this year. He has spent a lot of time away from them over the last 5 years and this year could be his chance to make up for it.

Looks to me like he made a decision when Bruce walked and with the potential points deduction which would cost us any chance of promotion that he would use this year to try to address some of the financial problems and review at the end of the season.

He put Bullen in charge  with a lightweight amount of coaching/support staff and only acted once results started to drop off.

Brought Monk in without any support and if the information on this forum is correct on a contract until June, this makes it easier to have a clear out.

When it was clear that we needed reinforcements in the January window it was left until the last minute.

At the end of the season we lose a few more of the high earners and I think he will reassess then.

Personally I think the sooner we know what the EFL punishment is the better for us. We can then move on and plan for the future.

19 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Think DC has decided to spend more time with his family this year. He has spent a lot of time away from them over the last 5 years and this year could be his chance to make up for it.

Looks to me like he made a decision when Bruce walked and with the potential points deduction which would cost us any chance of promotion that he would use this year to try to address some of the financial problems and review at the end of the season.

He put Bullen in charge  with a lightweight amount of coaching/support staff and only acted once results started to drop off.

Brought Monk in without any support and if the information on this forum is correct on a contract until June, this makes it easier to have a clear out.

When it was clear that we needed reinforcements in the January window it was left until the last minute.

At the end of the season we lose a few more of the high earners and I think he will reassess then.

Personally I think the sooner we know what the EFL punishment is the better for us. We can then move on and plan for the future.

Good post makes a lot of sense,  I wonder what might happen now results have dropped off the end of scale though , think he will do something but I’m inclined to think he will stick with GM until the summer 

Maybe he will let Monk bring an assistant in, freshen it up a bit 

11 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

I don’t think DC is a guy who gives up on promotion easily

I think the main difference is that more people are following his kids on Insta.

Edited by McRightSide

12 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Would have been nice to know he was writing this season off.

Maybe he could have dropped prices for those getting ripped off still attending, while he went on his world tour too.