Millwall Clowns

Guest Ferkorf
12 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I don’t want the respect of A no mark like you. You’ve proved my point in your replies  

You had no point mate. You just started chirping off at him for no reason what so ever other than to tell people you are or were a soldier or just played call of duty too much. He literally didn't mean leppings lane was like the jungles of Vietnam last night. But you knew that and still pushed the boat out... Well done 

44 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

You had no point mate. You just started chirping off at him for no reason what so ever other than to tell people you are or were a soldier or just played call of duty too much. He literally didn't mean leppings lane was like the jungles of Vietnam last night. But you knew that and still pushed the boat out... Well done 

Another owlstalk buffoon

3 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Another owlstalk buffoon

What exactly do you want? You don't want respect,  you clearly don't want to make friends.  

Are you hoping that we secretly admire your massive weapon?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

What exactly do you want? You don't want respect,  you clearly don't want to make friends.  

Are you hoping that we secretly admire your massive weapon?

Never asked for either. I remarked on Lep Lane being nothing like a war zone and got accused of being sanctimonious. 

If anyone remembers that Norwich (?) fan that got punched by a Sheffield United fan a year or so back.... I was in the hospital at the same time he was in. 

They told him he was very lucky (yet a complete mess). 

Fighting is stupid. 

(Whichever ‘fans’ it is). 

• Thanks 1