Millwall Clowns

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

It's usually a horse that gets punched in the best stories

Any horses get punched?

Not quite, some guy touched an arse when it got a little close

Stick him on the sex offenders register I say

Just had a quick look at their forum which mentions a pre and post match altercation, the smashing of the tram door and then the ‘long walk’ from Hillsborough Corner when they got thrown of tram.

I always noice the hate they have for northerners in most of the posts but they should be grateful to us for delivering BREXIT for them whilst their fellow Londoners are still voting for Corbyn and Abbott!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, owl-zat said:

Just had a quick look at their forum which mentions a pre and post match altercation, the smashing of the tram door and then the ‘long walk’ from Hillsborough Corner when they got thrown of tram.

I always noice the hate they have for northerners in most of the posts but they should be grateful to us for delivering BREXIT for them whilst their fellow Londoners are still voting for Corbyn and Abbott!!

you will find there not picky about who they fight with ,go on youtube just about every clubs supporters has had run ins with them morons , pigs,roth,barnsley,dony,hull,leeds,birmingham ,everton,stoke,bradford im sure just about every club will be on there . if they just get banned from away games for a while might they learn or is that beyond them?