Millwall Clowns

5 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Think it was 2012 when they picked us.

They booted door off the tram but didn't dare get off when they realised Wednesday fans outnumbered them.

Hillsborough corner was absolutely rammed with Wednesday fans that day as the word was Millwall planned to jump off the tram there.

Not sure if they went on to cause a bit of aggro with the police at the train station before getting ferked off on the train back down south.

Ferkorf if I recall they turned up in numbers on a Friday night. They were met with plenty of good lads.

Edited by Justbeanz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, s73owl said:

My young un thinks I'm a coward, he wanted to watch the new IT movie and I was like "nah mate let's watch a nice cartoon instead" his mam bought him a clown mask for Halloween last year and he thought it would be funny to run in the bedroom with it on screaming, nearly launched the little twohat out the window :tango:

Is that you in your avatar running away?

I blame the over inflated beer prices in London so they come up here and get tonked on our cheap beer

Imagine most of the Wednesday fans drinking say the equivalent of a pound a pint all day in London it would be bedlam

Edited by sulzer

Guest addedtime
14 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I take it you’ve never been to a war zone then?

No I haven't. Are you about to get sanctimonious on me? If so, save your breath.

Guest addedtime
20 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

No sanctimonious is what your reply constitutes

Look at a dictionary definition of "war" and "warzone" and you'll see that yesterday was exactly that.

Guest addedtime

So fizz right off because the only soldiers opinions I respect are those from soldiers that don't feel they have to tell the world they are one.

Guest Kameron
12 hours ago, farlego said:

You would think that syp police would have intelligence and know there was going to be trouble.

But then again.......

The police at the station were holding files with mug shots, they were cross checked as you approached them.

Guest addedtime
4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

A bit harsh 

How many on here have to tell you what they do in order to get respect? None.