Millwall Clowns

37 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not sure why someone would laugh at that. From memory they had a set too with United and a lad sadly died. 

Something happened years ago with Millwall and one of the Sheffield clubs and they regularly used to stop off in Sheffield for revenge if they'd played in the north. I think the lad who died tried to drop kick someone and banged his head on the floor. Think it was a mixture of Wednesday and United that night. Its not funny but it shows it's not just a bit of fun as some people make out but if you live by the sword.....

Edited by Nut

11 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Let's have an Owlstalk occupation off!!

I am an accountant so don't mess with me or I will get you with my double entry move 

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

Something might be done about Millwall when someone hits their head on the pavement and dies. 

Until then... 

Bloke we saw who was sparked out yesterday could easily have hit his head. He was punched from behind/the side, in the neck/lower back of skull. He was out cold before he hit the floor and went down quick and almost horizontal. 

Whoever did that needs arresting and banning from football. I don't want to be in the same area as these be11ends. Utter scum. 

23 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Bloke we saw who was sparked out yesterday could easily have hit his head. He was punched from behind/the side, in the neck/lower back of skull. He was out cold before he hit the floor and went down quick and almost horizontal. 

Whoever did that needs arresting and banning from football. I don't want to be in the same area as these be11ends. Utter scum. 

Wednesday or Millwall?

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

No surprise, very rarely do they do anything unless the odds are stacked in their favour (including fans of all clubs that get involved with this kind of thing)

was at the bottom of Herries waiting for my son to pick me up. A little bloke at the side was trying to get my attention, jumping up and down pointing to the sky shouting  "Der Plane, Der plane, Der plane". Sure enough a twin prop was circling the ground. A friendly family group of Millwall commandeered 3 taxis (2 of which were private hire). They were reyt enough.

My Son soon arrived and we ran into a Bradfield Road choked with traffic; As we turned onto Langsett Rd there were lots of police movement which seemed to be without any general purpose. No fighting in evidence I assumed action was precautionary !