Millwall Clowns

12 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Shouldn’t have no influence on SAG/SYP as no issues at all leaving via LL.

The problems we at the bottom of Wadsley Lane where fans naturally meet irrespective of where they leave the ground from.

Managed to just get across onto Wadsley Lane before a load of Miwaw fans and coppers arrived looking like they were up for trouble. 

It’s pathetic. Grown adults acting like children. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had a call from my wife just before kickoff, she was in Hillsborough outside the Rawson and said they were all fighting in the street, police stopped anyone else going in the Rawson and a tram door was pulled off.

After the match we saw them at the tram drop at the bottom of Wadsley Lane all throwing stuff, some guy was knocked out at the bottom of Wadsley Lane and when we got to Hillsborough corner it looked like there was some both up by the tram stop.

I’d heard they every year the Millwall idiots pick an away match to get together and act like d**kheads, I’m guessing it could have been today.

F**king neanderthals. 

12 minutes ago, s73owl said:

giphy (22).gif

Strange things phobias.  I have a mate who is afraid of eggs! And two former collegues were both petrified of frogs.. We had some fun with these two...if youve never seen a grown man trying to scratch his way out of a room it is a sight to behold.. Serves him right for being a tigers fan.  Mind you i have to admit im a little frightened when walking through fields with bullocks in.. Friends think im a right coward

Edited by Anlaby Owl
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

Strange things phobias.  I have a mate who is afraid of eggs! And two former collegues were both petrified of frogs.. We had some fun with these two...if youve never seen a grown man trying to scratch his way out of a room it is a sight to behold.. Serves him right for being a tigers fan.  Mind you i have to admit im a little frightened when walking through fields with bullocks in.. Friends think im a right coward

Frogspawn!!!...You could have a reght laugh with both of 'em!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

I'd be frightened if I saw you walking through fields with bullocks out. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

My young un thinks I'm a coward, he wanted to watch the new IT movie and I was like "nah mate let's watch a nice cartoon instead" his mam bought him a clown mask for Halloween last year and he thought it would be funny to run in the bedroom with it on screaming, nearly launched the little twohat out the window :tango:

• Haha 5

Clearly didn't keep away fans in for a few minutes at end of game. We left bang on the whistle and walked quite quickly up by park to cross Middlewood Road by Park Hotel. Miwaw fans already there and squaring up was going on.

Poor management by SYP.

3 minutes ago, s73owl said:

My young un thinks I'm a coward, he wanted to watch the new IT movie and I was like "nah mate let's watch a nice cartoon instead" his mam bought him a clown mask for Halloween last year and he thought it would be funny to run in the bedroom with it on screaming, nearly launched the little twohat out the window :tango:

I once pulled the quilt on our bed back and put one of those big rubber spiders on the pillow and then covered it up with the quilt.  I then forgot about it.  At about midnight my missus flew into my mancave and gave me a right hook that tyson would be prowd of...

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I had a call from my wife just before kickoff, she was in Hillsborough outside the Rawson and said they were all fighting in the street, police stopped anyone else going in the Rawson and a tram door was pulled off.

After the match we saw them at the tram drop at the bottom of Wadsley Lane all throwing stuff, some guy was knocked out at the bottom of Wadsley Lane and when we got to Hillsborough corner it looked like there was some both up by the tram stop.

I’d heard they every year the Millwall idiots pick an away match to get together and act like d**kheads, I’m guessing it could have been today.

F**king neanderthals. 

Thought that when I saw how many they had brought....Usually about a third of that...Deffo an organised meet up...Obviously didn't know I was coming........

• Haha 2