Millwall Clowns

2 hours ago, Nut said:

Something happened years ago with Millwall and one of the Sheffield clubs and they regularly used to stop off in Sheffield for revenge if they'd played in the north. I think the lad who died tried to drop kick someone and banged his head on the floor. Think it was a mixture of Wednesday and United that night. Its not funny but it shows it's not just a bit of fun as some people make out but if you live by the sword.....

We didn't do mixtures and we don't sign united players.

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

was at the bottom of Herries waiting for my son to pick me up. A little bloke at the side was trying to get my attention, jumping up and down pointing to the sky shouting  "Der Plane, Der plane, Der plane". Sure enough a twin prop was circling the ground. A friendly family group of Millwall commandeered 3 taxis (2 of which were private hire). They were reyt enough.

My Son soon arrived and we ran into a Bradfield Road choked with traffic; As we turned onto Langsett Rd there were lots of police movement which seemed to be without any general purpose. No fighting in evidence I assumed action was precautionary !  

Bit of a mixed bag there !!! 

21 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’d heard they every year the Millwall idiots pick an away match to get together and act like d**kheads, I’m guessing it could have been today.

F**king neanderthals. 

They actually picked Leeds away but with that being moved to midweek because of the F.A Cup their ‘Flag Day’ as they call it is now Nottingham Forest away

3 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Wednesday or Millwall?

Does it really matter at the end of the day ?

If he was seriously hurt, hope he recovers quickly, even if he was one of theirs. He might have been a Millwall w****r, but, at the end of the day, he’s still got friends and family, like the rest of us

21 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I had a call from my wife just before kickoff, she was in Hillsborough outside the Rawson and said they were all fighting in the street, police stopped anyone else going in the Rawson and a tram door was pulled off.

After the match we saw them at the tram drop at the bottom of Wadsley Lane all throwing stuff, some guy was knocked out at the bottom of Wadsley Lane and when we got to Hillsborough corner it looked like there was some both up by the tram stop.

I’d heard they every year the Millwall idiots pick an away match to get together and act like d**kheads, I’m guessing it could have been today.

F**king neanderthals. 

You're correct with this, I think they refer to it as their annual "flag day"... :duntmatter: 

I remember listening to Football Heaven a few years ago after they'd played at Rotherham and people were ringing in saying Millwall had brought far more than usual and they'd smashed up a load of cars after the game. Think it kicked off in Sheffield station as well with fans of too many clubs mingling.

Agree with comments saying this was a poor game to reinstate the Leppings Lane turnstiles. It would be just our luck for this to get used against us in another council order.

4 hours ago, Nut said:

Something happened years ago with Millwall and one of the Sheffield clubs and they regularly used to stop off in Sheffield for revenge if they'd played in the north. I think the lad who died tried to drop kick someone and banged his head on the floor. Think it was a mixture of Wednesday and United that night. Its not funny but it shows it's not just a bit of fun as some people make out but if you live by the sword.....

Yep, that's what I remember. Unless your Bruce Lee better to plant your feet on the ground in a set too.

55 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Does it really matter at the end of the day ?

If he was seriously hurt, hope he recovers quickly, even if he was one of theirs. He might have been a Millwall w****r, but, at the end of the day, he’s still got friends and family, like the rest of us

I agree totally - just wondered, that’s all!

8 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Our boys must have taken a good kicking.

@Owl Capone isn't here to boast about his mates knocking out Millwall fans

Sorry Belfast I was waiting for GEOFFREY to come out of his attic and give us the benefit of his expert opinion. You cozying up nicely with him though I see. All puritans together.

Those that understand, no explanation is required. To those who don't no explanation is possible.

2 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

Sorry Belfast I was waiting for GEOFFREY to come out of his attic and give us the benefit of his expert opinion. You cozying up nicely with him though I see. All puritans together.

Those that understand, no explanation is required. To those who don't no explanation is possible.

So no boasting because the "Wednesday lads" got a kicking?

No idea fella. Was somewhere around Wadsley Bridge when the alleged incidents were taking place. Would you like me to pass on any information i may glean?, You are clearly keen to find out. Whats up, do you secretly desire to get involved with the more aggressive side of football?

6 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Wednesday or Millwall?

Don't know 100% but judging by the reaction of the Wednesday "fans" there, I'm pretty certain it was a  Millwall Fan who was unconscious.

I had my back to it but it was only 10 feet away from me, coppers grabbed the Culprit straight away.

Anyone else think SYP, SAG and Sheffield Council were trying to stitch SWFC up?

Strange game to re-open Leppings Lane Entrance/exit and how often do away fans get marched through Hillsborough corner?

Coincidence or conspiracy?

Edited by OWL1969

7 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

No idea fella. Was somewhere around Wadsley Bridge when the alleged incidents were taking place. Would you like me to pass on any information i may glean?, You are clearly keen to find out. Whats up, do you secretly desire to get involved with the more aggressive side of football?

Millwall hooligans shouldn’t get away with it .