Millwall Clowns

7 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We didn't do mixtures and we don't sign united players.

Do you speak for all fans of both sides? I didnr mean OCS and BBC. At the time it wasn't attributed to fans of either side  and wasn't the year after when Millwall turned up in Woodhouse and it kicked off0. 

9 hours ago, Jon Newsome said:

Love these stories, not read the entire thread but no doubt it was ethnic minorities and the disabled that were targeted. 

Nine pages in, you're the only person who's brought up race or disability, which kind of undermines your point.

If you'd read the thread, you'd know that this was a straightforward case of clown on owl violence.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If you'd read the thread, you'd know that this was a straightforward case of clown on owl violence.

Don't forget the local cadets were out in force

Guest Ferkorf
3 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

I haven't read the thread (honestly)

But I bet it was the Disabled, woman and kids and err ethnic minorities who got attacked.

It always is, I've often read about it on social media. Outragous.

Read it, pass ten minutes on and its a good laugh too

10 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I think perhaps you should read the entire thread then mate before jumping to conclusions.

I think he’s making the point that a lot of the time in reported stories of football violence there always appears to have been a particularly disadvantaged and innocent member of the public Involved.

sometimes that will be the case but other times it’s because people make it up so the incident seems even more outrageous.

ie a woman getting pushed becomes a pregnant / blind / disabled women that got pushed and things like that.