Millwall Clowns

Guest Ferkorf
45 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Most they have brought for a long while and the word was that they were coming for trouble today.

They do every so often have a 'Big one' where the majority of their muppets come up causing aggro.

They haven't done it since about 2012 I believe

Did they turn up in one of those cars that gradually falls to pieces and the driver is left sitting on the drivers seat honking one of those fog horns and squirting water at the police from a plastic flower in his lapel....I’m sorry I missed it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

I thought their numbers were up today, on their usual amount of fans. Middle 3 sections of upper west virtually full.

Couldn't we have kept the restrictions in place until the Reading game, who will bring 17 people?

This problem will happen again against Man City. Guaranteed.

Millwall hoolies pick an handful of fixtures out where they travel in numbers hell bent on causing trouble, ours was one of them, few years ago they picked Rotherham out and did same. 

30 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

How can Wednesday lads let Millwall cause havoc on our own patch?

I know a certain few on here from years ago who wouldn't have allowed this happening.

Hope any innocent person caught up in this is ok.

Thats the way it is now mate, apathy.

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I had a call from my wife just before kickoff, she was in Hillsborough outside the Rawson and said they were all fighting in the street, police stopped anyone else going in the Rawson and a tram door was pulled off.

After the match we saw them at the tram drop at the bottom of Wadsley Lane all throwing stuff, some guy was knocked out at the bottom of Wadsley Lane and when we got to Hillsborough corner it looked like there was some both up by the tram stop.

I’d heard they every year the Millwall idiots pick an away match to get together and act like d**kheads, I’m guessing it could have been today.

F**king neanderthals. 

They pick their games. That’s why they didn’t kick off last week. Cowards. 

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Millwall hoolies pick an handful of fixtures out where they travel in numbers hell bent on causing trouble, ours was one of them, few years ago they picked Rotherham out and did same. 

Think it was 2012 when they picked us.

They booted door off the tram but didn't dare get off when they realised Wednesday fans outnumbered them.

Hillsborough corner was absolutely rammed with Wednesday fans that day as the word was Millwall planned to jump off the tram there.

Not sure if they went on to cause a bit of aggro with the police at the train station before getting ferked off on the train back down south.