Forestieri and da cruz

57 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Not been today I had a meeting I couldn’t swerve but I caught the second half on I player 

how these guys play they actually sounded really lively which bodes well da Cruz just settling in FF coming back to fitness and windass and wickham to come in 

are we going to be ok to push for a playoff? 

I really rate millwall as a team I though they could have bullied us today 

7 points off the play offs now. We have blown our chance. 

FF and Da Cruz were looking very friendly after the whistle, looked like they were discussing the chances etc in a positive manner I reckon. 

Da Cruz looked to get forward every time he had the ball. He made decent runs which worried their defenders. Hopefully he'll get up to speed quickly and improve on a steady debut. 

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

7 points off the play offs now. We have blown our chance. 

Prompter action in the window might have helped, now we just have to go on the sort of run we are currently on, except with wins instead of defeats

Guest LittleG
23 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Da Cruz can run and control a football which already makes him better than Rhodes and Winnall.

And Nuhiu 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

When FF came on we looked more threatening in attack then we have done for the last 2 months at home. Which ironically coincides with the period he's been out injured.

Yet some people still think we're better off without him... 

only those who think Monk is doing a good job

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Not been today I had a meeting I couldn’t swerve but I caught the second half on I player 

how these guys play they actually sounded really lively which bodes well da Cruz just settling in FF coming back to fitness and windass and wickham to come in 

are we going to be ok to push for a playoff? 

I really rate millwall as a team I though they could have bullied us today 

They both looked lively and gave the team a boost. As for the play offs, not a chance; just not good enough

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Really doesn't matter whether we think we're better off with him or not when he barely manages an hour every other game on average, if that, when's the last time he did 90 minutes three games in a row?

23 minutes ago, alanharper said:

When FF came on we looked more threatening in attack then we have done for the last 2 months at home. Which ironically coincides with the period he's been out injured.

Admittedly our recruitments been poor over the last few years but do you not think 30k a week over the last 3 years could have been better spent?

Also he’s been out all season apart from 15 minutes against Swansea and 30 against charlton not just the last two months.