Forestieri and da cruz

Not been today I had a meeting I couldn’t swerve but I caught the second half on I player 

how these guys play they actually sounded really lively which bodes well da Cruz just settling in FF coming back to fitness and windass and wickham to come in 

are we going to be ok to push for a playoff? 

I really rate millwall as a team I though they could have bullied us today 

Just now, Weshallovercome said:

If we can get Luongo, Lee and Hutch back and Wickham can find some form we still have an outside chance.

Thats why I think next week might tell us more. Today was more of a let's just get through this one. 

Edited by Maddogbob

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Thats why I think next week might tell us more. Today was more of a let's just get through this one. 

yep, agreed.......hopefully Wickham will be leading the line instead of Atdhe with FF and Da Cruz supporting.

Which sounds really good in my head, but the reality will probably be something entirely different.

Nando got the team ticking immediately after coming on. Great to see him back. This is what he does lest some forget.

Seen enough of Da Cruz in 20 mins to know he’ll be a good signing.

Monk might have to drop Nuhiu soon after signing Da Cruz, Wickham and Windass.

Unless he can slip him in at left full back.

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Nando got the team ticking immediately after coming on. Great to see him back. This is what he does lest some forget.

Seen enough of Da Cruz in 20 mins to know he’ll be a good signing.

Monk might have to drop Nuhiu soon after signing Da Cruz, Wickham and Windass.

Unless he can slip him in at left full back.

Really? What exactly did Cruz do to get this sort of reaction? I know we need to encourage players but if I’m honest I didn’t see owt today that makes me think he will be anything special. 

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Really? What exactly did Cruz do to get this sort of reaction? I know we need to encourage players but if I’m honest I didn’t see owt today that makes me think he will be anything special. 

He looked livelier and more dangerous than a statue, so an immediate improvement up front.

You’re welcome 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, prowl said:

FF looked like he'd got his desire back again. Considering he's not fully fit he had a good game.

New lad looked good. Quick, lively and has awareness.

Fernando’s enthusiasm will wane if he’s asked to play hoof ball 

Not sure I've ever seen a team that dived more than Millwall today, embarrassing, not helped when the ref buys every one. That one late on where the centreback threw himself at Nuhiu and then onto the floor and the ref bought it was utterly shameful.

5 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Not sure I've ever seen a team that dived more than Millwall today, embarrassing, not helped when the ref buys every one. That one late on where the centreback threw himself at Nuhiu and then onto the floor and the ref bought it was utterly shameful.

Every team does it, every team except us of course.